• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the DPOY right there.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

...Oh ****...

Comment

Woodson hurt, Brad Jones get knicked up, and Rodgers is still in at QB? Come on McCarthy use some common sense here up 26-0

Comment

Woodson could amputate an arm and still be a top 10 corner. I seriously doubt that that will affect him next week anyway.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Let us pray Woodson is just midly banged up.

I didn't realize that Arizona's secondary was in the same exact position as Green Bay basically. Antrel Rolle out with injury, young guys being forced to step into starting roles, and now DRC going down with a possibly more serious injury...Although they did rule it a contusion.

Comment

I hope 52 plane tickets lead back to Green Bay and 1 leads to the bermuda triangle. You all know who gets that 1 ticket...

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                I hope 52 plane tickets lead back to Green Bay and 1 leads to the bermuda triangle. You all know who gets that 1 ticket...
                I'll even pitch in to get him into first class if they could find a plane to ship him there.

Comment

Well hopefully we play exactly like this next week. It will be kind of odd watching the exact same two teams play again.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                    I think he was putting on a championship belt? It was great but it doesn't help dispell the thinking of my uncle that he's ***.
                    he's been doing that for over a month, the belt is his celebration thing I guess. Jolly did it once a few weeks ago too.
                    JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                      he's been doing that for over a month, the belt is his celebration thing I guess. Jolly did it once a few weeks ago too.

He's been doing it a lot longer than a month.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        Yeah thats what it is. It isn't the first time he's done it. He's been doing it his whole career when he runs it in.
                        ...That or he was strapping something else on in the midst of the rape that this game turned out to be.

Comment

Its somewhat of an inside joke from I gather between Rodgers and a few teammates.

Comment

Woodson said his Shoulder is fine. Whew.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information