• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs!?! Packer-Cards

Might as well get this rolling.

Cards are a bit banged up it seems.

http://blog.azcardinals.com/2010/01/...-dinged-cards/

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

I want to sleep until the weekend just for the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      I want to sleep until the weekend just for the playoffs.
      Me too. Although it really dosen't feel like the playoffs to me just yet. I imagine it will Sunday.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

Comment

I love the Holier then Thou mindset the Cardinals and their fans seem to have based off of last year's Super Bowl run.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
          I love the Holier then Thou mindset the Cardinals and their fans seem to have based off of last year's Super Bowl run.
          If I were a Cards fan, I'd try to convince myself it could happen again. Fortunately, I'm not.

Comment

I keep trying to not get my hopes up too high for the playoffs, but I'm really expecting us to win this one. I realize the preseason and last week were meaningless, but we still looked way better with our starters in. If Boldin doesn't play, that's huge.

Green Bay is #1 in the "defensive hog index". The top team has won the superbowl for the two years it's been in existence.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...Hog_Index.html

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I am a big Packers fan but for some reason I am picking AZ in this game. I just have that feeling. I would really like to see Packers vs Vikings in the playoffs.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                I keep trying to not get my hopes up too high for the playoffs, but I'm really expecting us to win this one. I realize the preseason and last week were meaningless, but we still looked way better with our starters in. If Boldin doesn't play, that's huge.
                Same here. And really I don't even expect it too be a close game if we can execute on both sides of the ball. The Cards are a good team but overall I think we have a better and more balanced team. If we can pressure Warner we should win.

Comment

Last week was a fluke and the fact the Cards got 7 is a joke. 52-0 Packers :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I love this picture. Whiz looking disappointed by McCarthy's 'running up the score,' and McCarthy returning this with a "you think that was bad" look.
                    Last edited by Boston; 01-07-2010, 12:07 AM.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

is it sunday yet???? haha

i'd be very surprised if this game is not a shoot-out

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Guys, it's a day closer since my last post in this thread. Oh boyy...

Comment

Sounds like Quan is going to be doubtful.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Anquan Boldin's (ankle, knee) outlook for Sunday's game against Green Bay is "very bleak."
                          It will be a game-time decision no matter what, but Boldin would definitely be sitting if this were a regular season game. In fact, he'd probably miss multiple weeks with his lower left leg in awful condition. Boldin still has a chance to be active, but he may not last longer than a quarter or two.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            Sounds like Quan is going to be doubtful.
                            I'm fully expecting him to play. He doesn't really concern me though, if Fitzgerald gets going he's going to be tough to stop.

Comment

That news is very comforting. With our corner depth, Boldin not playing (or playing at a much lower level) is huge.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information