No announcement yet.

Playoffs!?! Packer-Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch that hurts. No snap judgements, so I'm gonna take a few deep breaths. Here's to a competitive football game and playoff football.

Comment

Need to force a FG......

Comment

Well this sucks! lol

2 turnovers on 3 offensive plays already.

We're down 14-0 with less than 6 minutes into the game.

Talk about shell-shocked.

Comment

Reminds me of another playoff game that was on today....

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
            Reminds me of another playoff game that was on today....
            Well at this pace we'll be lucky to put up 14 points like the Pats did!

Comment

Green Bay fell down 14-0 to Seattle a couple years back after a big turnover by Ryan Grant... Plenty of time to fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                Green Bay fell down 14-0 to Seattle a couple years back after a big turnover by Ryan Grant... Plenty of time to fix this.
                Plenty of time but we lost all momentum on the road. We need a long drive leading to points bad.

Comment

That was a huge stop, had we gone down by 21 it would have made it really hard for us to comeback.

Comment

Well its been an up and down season. Sucks seeing it end on a huge down though.

Hats off to the Cards who came to play. They've been playing with much more intensity than us and I'd expect them to pile it on seeing thats what they felt we did to them.

Comment

awful half, think Capers needs to use Bell over Bush, I'd rather lose trying something new then losing with the same old crap. Even though it was the worst half of football I've seen this season, 2 scores is something this offense can put together pretty quickly.

Need defense to come out and shut them down on the 1st possession of the 2nd half.
                      Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                        Well its been an up and down season. Sucks seeing it end on a huge down though.

Hats off to the Cards who came to play. They've been playing with much more intensity than us and I'd expect them to pile it on seeing thats what they felt we did to them.
                        already throwing in the towel?

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
                        biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
                          I dropped my towel but instead of throwing it in, I stuffed it in my back pocket. There's still hope. If AZ can play that well in a half, Green Bay definitely has the talent to do so as well.

Warner continues to amaze me. I knew he was good, but he looks just completely on target today.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            I dropped my towel but instead of throwing it in, I stuffed it in my back pocket. There's still hope. If AZ can play that well in a half, Green Bay definitely has the talent to do so as well.

Warner continues to amaze me. I knew he was good, but he looks just completely on target today.
                            most of those throws are gimmie's though. we are leaving wide receivers open left and right. its disgusting

they need to have a week 8 type meeting at halftime

biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

Still watching the game but its clearly over. The Cards just came to play. I don't see that intensity out of the Packers players like I do from the Cards players.

most of those throws are gimmie's though. we are leaving wide receivers open left and right. its disgusting

they need to have a week 8 type meeting at halftime
                              They're doing what they need to do to beat us and thats taking whats given. Unfortunately for us we fell behind early, started to committ penalites, take sacks, and miss tackles. We're just not executing like we had been the past 6-8 weeks of the season.
                              Last edited by cvv84; 01-10-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                                Still watching the game but its clearly over. The Cards just came to play. I don't see that intensity out of the Packers players like I do from the Cards players.

They're doing what they need to do to beat us and thats taking whats given. Unfortunately for us we fell behind early, started to committ penalites, take sacks, and miss tackles. We're just not executing like we had been the past 6-8 weeks of the season.
                                dont want to jynx anything but...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information