Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
    dont want to jynx anything but...
    I hope they prove me wrong! What a turn of events. Come on defense!!

Comment

Uh come on defense. What the hell is Giordano doing in there? He hasn't played in how many weeks?

Comment

That's roughing the passer?

Two TDs for Fitz after he knocks Woodson over.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
          Uh come on defense. What the hell is Giordano doing in there? He hasn't played in how many weeks?
          Meh...not like there was anything he could do he was coverage to the other side and got to watch Fitzgerald BULLDOZE Woodson and then go the other way...not only was it a BS roughing the passer call but it probably should have been offensive pass interference as well.

Comment

didnt he break his knee? if defense can just step their game up to the offensive level then we are still in this

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
            biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

If Early Doucet could play against Jarrett Bush every week, he would be a Hall of Fame lock in less than 3 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
                didnt he break his knee? if defense can just step their game up to the offensive level then we are still in this
                A stop here and the momentum swings heavily in our favor. Just think how huge that settling for the FG before the half was and that missed 54 yard FG over a punt. Hindsight, but those could be key plays.

Comment

Here we go!!! Finley has been a stud all season long. Lets hope Clifton is ok though. Looks like he hurt his right ankle.

Comment

Tie ballgame!

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Where did I put my damn towel!!!!

Comment

Where did I put my damn towel!!!!
                        jumped the gun on that one my man

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
                        biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

I cannot believe they are in this game...Knock on wood, throw some salt over your shoulder, find a 4 leafed clover, DO SOMETHING.

Our defense is so pourous today with injuries and such that Green Bay is going to have to pull some crazy out right now. Wow....

Comment

Cards killing time and moving the chains. Gotta hold them to a FG, gotta.

Comment

Cards killing time and moving the chains. Gotta hold them to a FG, gotta.
                              Nevermind, we can't cover worth dick tonight. At least we got time.

Comment

This has to be one of the best NFL games of all time. This game is just unreal.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information