No announcement yet.

Playoffs!?! Packer-Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** we just cannot cover anyone. We need a turnover bad.

Comment

Here comes the FG. Pack will have some time left.

Comment

He missed!@@@*@#*@*##

Comment

What a ****** way to lose.

Comment

******* ********!!!!!!

Comment

double u tee eff

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
              biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

**** ***** god ******* damnit!!!!!!!!

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Wow. What a horrible ******* way to lose that game. ******* christ. Rodgers misses a wide open Jennings which would have ended the game. If we had Brady in there that would have been roughing the passer...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                    Wow. What a horrible ******* way to lose that game. ******* christ. Rodgers misses a wide open Jennings which would have ended the game. If we had Brady in there that would have been roughing the passer...
                    Thats what really sucks! My eyes lit up when I saw him that wide open. Amazing comeback but it sucks to lose it like this.

Comment

It's always easy to put the game on the refs, but god damn they missed a lot of calls.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Well that was just brutal.

What a horrible way to lose, but what an epic game. Not much in the way of defence but we battled back so hard to come down from 17-0.

I know we lost but I'm proud we took it so close after what was a horrible start.

A good draft and I believe for next year, we're really not far away.

Comment

I hope Jarrett Bush takes the short bus back to Green Bay...or you know, off the side of a ******* cliff. I wonder if the rest of our ******* defense would fit in there too.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I feel bad for you guys. Congrats on a great season though.

And hey- you have a very good young QB and a bunch of great players.

You also don't play in the roughest division, so there should be more chances in the future.

Unfortunately, you ran into a buzzsaw today on defense. Warner was unconscious and there was really nothing schematically you could have done. They just had too many weapons and too much talent all over, including the line. If the QB is playing at that level, it's pretty much impossible to stop....

Again, good season, you'll be back next year I'm sure.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Wow, that sucked. It was an emotional roller coaster, and one that ended with us flying off the edge of the cliff into shark-infested waters. Not good.

Comment

It would have probably been easier to take this game had we just got blown out. I know it was 54 yard fg blah blah blah but way to go Mason. GrapeApeHater nice D when it matters most, playoffs. Not saying a 4-3 would have been better at all but that was awful.

WHY COULD YOU HAVE NOTT JUST HIT JENNINGS! 98^&&&&^^!!!@@@@@@#%^&*())))((

I also would like to thank the refs for calling holding but not the obvious spear to Rodgers head, thanks.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information