Packers Draft Challenge.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Jim
    started a topic Packers Draft Challenge.

Packers Draft Challenge.

Since we all love following the draft and a few of us have been on this site for a few years, I think it's time we put our knowledge to the test! Anybody can participate.

The premise is simple. You select FIVE players in the entire draft that you believe will end up in GB after it's all said and done. I'll keep all our picks in this topic and at the end of the draft, we'll see who is victorious.

Your selections don't have to be all first-round prospects either. But if you wish to pick five guys that are likely to be the pick in the first, go for it. The person who has selected the most players, if any, that end up in a GB uniform will be the winner.

RULES: Your picks are due Sunday, April 18th at 11:59 EST.

The winner will receive the most prestige trophy in the draftcountdown.com community.

The Craig Bragg Memorial Trophy!

Jim Jim: ELIMINATED.

J-Mike88: ELIMINATED.

Princefielder28: ELIMINATED.

cvv84: ELIMINATED.

TitleTown088: ELIMINATED.

cuzifelt1ikeit: ELIMINATED.

Johbur: ELIMNATED.

Mr. Regular: ELIMINATED.

Jackalope: ELIMINATED.

Umphrey: ELIMINATED.

bigboiajhawk: ELIMINATED.

GB12: ELIMINATED.

Whistler6: ELIMINATED.

RyanBraun8: ELIMINATED.
    Last edited by Jim Jim; 04-24-2010, 03:30 PM.

• J-Mike88
    replied
    Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Wow not one single pick correct from anyone. Just goes to show you that in reality we don't know *THEODORE THOMPSON* in the least bit.
    We also don't know the new Al Davis either, but Jerry Jones is still the same!
    Who's surprised they ended up with Dez Bryant? Not me.

Leave a comment:

• GB12
    replied
    Wow not one single pick correct from anyone. Just goes to show you that in reality we don't know ****.

Leave a comment:

• umphrey
    replied
    Starks and Burnett were players I gave a long look at for this contest. Ended up going with McKnight and Stuckey instead though.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Jim
    replied
    Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
    Hold on here, you never said they had to be drafted players, just players from the draft that we think would end up in GB.
    The premise is simple. You select FIVE players in the entire draft that you believe will end up in GB after it's all said and done. I'll keep all our picks in this topic and at the end of the draft, we'll see who is victorious.

It may have been a little vague. But the last sentence kind of closes it up. "At the end of the draft, we'll see who won." Sort of implies the contest is over after the draft has concluded.

Leave a comment:

• cvv84
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Jim View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER! NO ONE.

The Craig Bragg trophy is going back on the shelf one more year to accumulate dust. Hopefully next year somebody will be able to claim it for their own.
    Hold on here, you never said they had to be drafted players, just players from the draft that we think would end up in GB.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Jim
    replied
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER! NO ONE.

The Craig Bragg trophy is going back on the shelf one more year to accumulate dust. Hopefully next year somebody will be able to claim it for their own.

Leave a comment:

• Whistler6
    replied
    Damn, my 10 minutes of research didn't pay off this year. In this case though, I'm ecstatic to be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• J-Mike88
    replied
    not a single one of us had bulaga, or morgan burnett, or surprise mike neal!

i still have one guy in play. some have none, some have a couple. predicting TT is like calling the weather.... 3 weeks away.

Colt McCoy to the Browns in round 3. wow.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Jim
    replied
    Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Don't do that. Just make them red or something so we can still see who people picked.
    Uh, you can just read the thread if you're worried about what people picked.

But it looks like everyone is a loser at this rate. Bryan messed everything up!

Leave a comment:

• cuzifelt1ikeit
    replied
    all 5 of my picks are still in play haha. not shocked kindle didnt get picked in the first round. too much going on with him. still wouldnt be upset to see us pick him though.

Leave a comment:

• GB12
    replied
    Don't do that. Just make them red or something so we can still see who people picked.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Jim
    replied
    I am going to start deleting picks from people's big boards that have already been selected.

Leave a comment:

• umphrey
    replied
    Oh yeah I posted this yesterday but the site was crap so it must not have gone through:

Bulaga did to this competition what Northern Iowa did to NCAA brackets. Anyone with a OL who carries a 1st-3rd round grade just missed. I had 2 and McCourty who is gone.

I've been thinking all along if anybody gets 1 right it would be a success. If anyone gets 2 right they win for sure and they are either very lucky or very smart.

Leave a comment:

• johbur
    replied
    No Bulaga here...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information