X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Walker.

http://packers.scout.com/2/626505.html

Welcome to the Pack.

What's the purpose of having a FA thread if we just start new threads for every free agent we sign or that visits????

Comment

Originally posted by PacMan View Post
      What's the purpose of having a FA thread if we just start new threads for every free agent we sign or that visits????
      Well, the way things have progressed, we're not likely to have too many new threads..

Comment

cool, I don't know alot about the guy but I'm just glad we signed somebody! Hopefully he'll be a great nickelback for us.
        Originally posted by njx9
        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I like the signing and he's a young player too

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

WOW 4.33 this kid ran a 4.33 at the combine

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/walker_frank

Comment

Hes fast but I still like Dendy too. They both show alot of potential.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                Hes fast but I still like Dendy too. They both show alot of potential.
                maybe he can do kick returns

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                  WOW 4.33 this kid ran a 4.33 at the combine

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/walker_frank
                  Honestly I had no idea he ran that fast at his pro day. I thought maybe he was a 4.40-4.45 guy. He certainly doesn't play like a 4.33 although he has decent speed. Also the Giants have never even considered using him as any returner in 4 seasons. So I'm not sure if he is a good candidate for that.

Also his nickname is Freaky Frank. So get used to hearing that.

Comment

Freaky Frank? Sounds like that pervy looking dude in the trenchcoat hanging out in front of the adult bookstore.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
                      Freaky Frank? Sounds like that pervy looking dude in the trenchcoat hanging out in front of the adult bookstore.
                      Leave me out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        Honestly I had no idea he ran that fast at his pro day. I thought maybe he was a 4.40-4.45 guy. He certainly doesn't play like a 4.33 although he has decent speed. Also the Giants have never even considered using him as any returner in 4 seasons. So I'm not sure if he is a good candidate for that.

Also his nickname is Freaky Frank. So get used to hearing that.
                        maybe they call him freaky cause of speed or maybe just cause he looks scary

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                          maybe they call him freaky cause of speed or maybe just cause he looks scary
                          I don't know. He is a big talker. He talks a big game but doesn't really back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            I don't know. He is a big talker. He talks a big game but doesn't really back it up.
                            He'll fit in with Moss then if we bring him in

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              He'll fit in with Moss then if we bring him in
                              Probably. They say the back and forth chatter between him and Eli during Eli's rookie year training camp is legendary. And that point Frank had done absolutely nothing in his career, that is compared to the next to nothing he has done now. Although he was basically a 2nd year 5th CB he took it upon himself to really talk some smack to the number 1 pick in the draft. Eventually Eli made a habit of picking on him in drills during training camp.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information