Frank Walker.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Probably. They say the back and forth chatter between him and Eli during Eli's rookie year training camp is legendary. And that point Frank had done absolutely nothing in his career, that is compared to the next to nothing he has done now. Although he was basically a 2nd year 5th CB he took it upon himself to really talk some smack to the number 1 pick in the draft. Eventually Eli made a habit of picking on him in drills during training camp.
    Maybe if Eli would have spent more time throwing at the starting corners in practice, he'd be a better QB by now...
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

-Vince Lombardi

Comment

Wooo, we finally signed someone. I would have really disliked getting James, but Walker is still young.

Comment

good signing, we needed corner depth.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Is the signing being reported by a reputable source? I can't seem to find word of it through the usual channels.

Comment

Tory James is reported to still be in the picture, Walker will probably be brought in for competition and may not even make the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
              Is the signing being reported by a reputable source? I can't seem to find word of it through the usual channels.
              greenbaypressgazette.com has reported it and PackersNews.com

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by FLORIDA PACKER View Post
                Tory James is reported to still be in the picture, Walker will probably be brought in for competition and may not even make the roster.
                Walker is too much of an athlete not to make the team and James would be a good addition next to him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Decision plain, simple

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=577353

Comment

Walker a nice pick-up. It'll be good to have some serious competition for the #3 CB when they go into minicamps. I do hope Blackmon is the #3 and Walker the #4, though...
                    The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

wow 1 year 1.25 mill thats alot of money for a nobody

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                        wow 1 year 1.25 mill thats alot of money for a nobody
                        Not at all. Also he only gets $150,000 in signing bonus, and 240,000 is if he is on the roster for all 16 games.

Comment

is it just me or does he seem like the spitting image of carroll

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I really doubt he makes the final roster.

Comment

Originally posted by PTPaQ View Post
                              I really doubt he makes the final roster.
                              he will make it and fight for that nickel job also with his speed it should help him playing gunner

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information