2010 Packers In-Draft Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
    Me also, I will not be mad but it will be just blah...Kyle Wilson, Sergio Kindle, Dez Bryant I'd like much better
    Ya I definitely agree with that. I wouldn't mind Hughes as well

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

We are going to get a quality, impact player today. Multiple players I like that I thought would be gone are mathematically guaranteed to be options for us at this point.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Dez would like quite sexy lining up next to Driver and Jennings. Bulaga would be solid, but not a big wow factor. Either way, they are going to get a fantastic talent!!!

Comment

I'm so nervous that we'll take Mays over Bulaga.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Well if they don't take Bulaga I bet many Packer fans will not be happy but if Denver doesn't pick Dez he is my pick DD is getting old, JJ and Nelson don't have star potential and are most likely career 3s. Bryant could be a best for us...Id wouldn't complain with Wilson, Kindle, Hughes

Comment

Finally we are up and Bryant, Kindle, Wilson, Bulaga are there, what a dream! This will be very interesting.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I wouldn't mind Mays over Bulaga at all, I'd actually be trilled even though Mays is a work in progress.

Comment

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter Adam Schefter is so far ahead of the game. Check it out, and he is basically calling out the picks 5 minutes before they are made.

Comment

Brian Bulaga! **** yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hell yeah. Did not think today would go close to this well.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

blahhhhh, but i can live with an career average OT.

Comment

Awesome! I really liked Dez Bryant and Sergio Kindle would have been great impact picks, Kyle Wilson would have helped our secondary a lot, but Bulaga is an awesome value, best long term, huge leap forward for the offensive line, some real security for the offensive line that we didn't have 5 minutes ago.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Not the sexiest pick ever, but probably the right one. I didn't think he would fall anywhere near us

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I wanted a sexy pick but our o-line could use the help.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

AaronRodgers12

Thanks Ted!! He's gonna look good in green and gold

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information