2010 Packers In-Draft Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ClayMatthews52

Bryan Bulaga... That's a big boy! Really like this pick!!

Comment

NickBarnett

Although am a lil selfish and want defense!!! Still should be a great pick!! Defense pick next!!

Comment

It was a good pick and the smart pick but Dez was the HR pick haha I wanted sexy. Top 5 WR's don't fall in your lap everyday and the last time it did in the later 1st round we past for Vonnie Holliday...the good pick the and the smart pick but damn

Comment

Bulaga looks like a Packer more than anyone

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Clifton-Lang-Spitz-Sitton-Bulaga

That could actually be really good if Clifton holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
              Finally we are up and Bryant, Kindle, Wilson, Bulaga are there, what a dream! This will be very interesting.
              Pretty much a dream senerio. I remember being laughed at a month ago when I mentioned Dez Bryant being available at 23.

Bulaga is a solid pick though. He doesn't have the longest arms or biggest hands but he does remind me alot of Clifton. Worst case we'll have a solid right tackle. I really think we're going to regret passing on Bryant but if we can't keep Rodgers upright then whats the point.

Comment

If Clifton goes down, the season isn't now lost. A great value at #23, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit disappointed. Have to settle and be happy with this pick though...

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  Clifton-Lang-Spitz-Sitton-Bulaga

That could actually be really good if Clifton holds up.
                  I like that a lot. I have said for the past couple months that Bulaga is a RT or at least for 1-2 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
                    I like that a lot. I have said for the past couple months that Bulaga is a RT or at least for 1-2 seasons.
                    Hey, even if he can't play LT in the NFL (which I disagree with) he's still a good pick. Right tackle was still a need and 23 isn't too high to take one.

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooogala!

Comment

With all the talent left, I would not at all be surprised to see TT actually trade up into the early 2nd. Tomorrow is going to be just as crazy as tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Hey, even if he can't play LT in the NFL (which I disagree with) he's still a good pick. Right tackle was still a need and 23 isn't too high to take one.
                          Exactly. And I'd call him a sure thing at RT. Starting to look at rounds 2-3, we should be able to get a good CB for sure and I'm hoping to get McCluster or Best. If we could pull that off this draft would be an A for me.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

On not having to start right away: "I don't exactly know what my role will be, but I'm going to push myself to win a starting job."

http://twitter.com/jasonjwilde

Comment

He should definitely be able to beat out Tauscher.

Comment

Here goes Kyle Wilson to the Jets

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information