Packers-Colts, Preseason Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
    I like Quinn, he's a good player, same with the TE crew(Finley, Havner, Quarless, Lee, Crabtree) but I don't know if I see them keeping all 3 FB's and 5 TE's

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of these guys traded for another legit OLB down the road

Quinn seems like he'd fit in more with a power running team. With this offense, having a guy like Hall who can catch passes out of the backfield is huge. Quinn is good, but he's just not the best fit for this sort of team, so thats why I think he gets either cut or perhaps even traded. Same with one of the TE's(Either Donald Lee or Crabtree IMO)

Sam Shields is definitely making the squad, and with him taking over on 1st team ST unit...I think we may finally be rid of some baaaaad bush(nobody likes a bad bush) so thats a win/win situation right there

I'm really, really not seeing too much from Pat Lee tbh, and Underwood, while showing flashes, is still pretty inconsistent. Won't be surprised to see the Pack trade for an OLB/CB or even more Safety depth using some of the pieces they have at certain deep positions. Bedard also speculated that he wouldn't be surprised if the Packers traded one of the punters, which is possible considering they were able to trade a LS the other year
    I don't see us trading for a corner, because we're going to get another team's fringe player that won't be above Underwood or Lee anyway. I think the team likes these guys, they're just not quite there yet. Hopefully, Al Harris gets back soon and plays like he used to. I'm comfortable with our corners once you throw Al back in.

I also can't see us getting a safety with Burnett, Collins, Martin, Blackmon all going to make the team, Bigby returning eventually, and Peprah having a strong performance last night.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Matthew and Brad Jones need to heal up and apply heat from the outsides.

But this is (hopefully) the difference this year.
      We know Farve hates heat up the middle.
      Enter Mike Neal. And BJ Raji.

Comment

Guys don't get too excited about Raji and Neal. We probably have the worst interior OL in the league right now. Maybe the worst OL overall. I'm sure they will eventually be good but don't take last night's game as an indicator of what they're going to do every time.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          Guys don't get too excited about Raji and Neal. We probably have the worst interior OL in the league right now. Maybe the worst OL overall.
          Thanks. perhaps. But I think the Bears might have something to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
            Guys don't get too excited about Raji and Neal. We probably have the worst interior OL in the league right now. Maybe the worst OL overall. I'm sure they will eventually be good but don't take last night's game as an indicator of what they're going to do every time.
            Neal has looked impressive against more teams than just the colts this preseason.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information