Packers-Colts, Preseason Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Colts, Preseason Week 3

Anyone else going to be at the game tonight?

We could not ask for a better opponent for the 3rd pre-season game...we'll get a great idea of what we've got and what we lack

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I hate that it's on a Thursday this week. Don't know how much of it if any I'll be able to watch.

Comment

Bulaga will not play tonight

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

wow, great start D. Looked like blown coverage between Underwood and Collins

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Secondary caught off guard while they were trying to communicate. That's what the preseason is for

Comment

This offense rules. Look at DD making that one armed catch!

Comment

Burnett and Raji making nice plays back to back. Great to see

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Nice push by the Dline on that 3rd down

Lookin forward to seeing Zombo get some extended action tonight, as well as seeing Mike Neal. The young corners will also get a good test from this Colts offense

don't care about end result...its preseason, just want to see no injuries

Comment

Frank Zombo just made the team

Comment

Hey guys did you know Quinn Porter was a cheerleader

[/sarcasm]
                      Last edited by GB12; 08-26-2010, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Rodgers started slow but looked very sharp. Let me be the first to make this ridiculous prediction: Aaron Rodgers throws for 5,000 yards.

Hard to gauge where our defense is with Matthews, Hawk, Jones, Jenkins out, but it hasn't looked very good. None of the corners looked good.

Zombo is a roster lock.

Very interested to see what we do with our five tightends.

I kind of didn't notice that we scored 59 points.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Keep Finley, Havner, Crabtree, Quarless. Try and trade Lee or cut him.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            - I don't like any of our RBs behind Grant and Jackson. It's unheard of, but I'd rather keep our three FBs and go with just two running backs. I don't think there's anyone worth keeping. It's not like we'd use him that much anyway. Grant gets the vast majority of carries, Jackson pretty much gets whatever is left. Use Kuhn as the third RB if we need one. Should one of them get hurt then pull one up from the practice squad. That almost certainly won't happen, but we don't have a third running back that deserves a roster spot.
                            Bedard's pregame "Road to 53" has us only keeping two runnningbacks now, and I'd actually be completely on board with that.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                              Bedard's pregame "Road to 53" has us only keeping two runnningbacks now, and I'd actually be completely on board with that.
                              I haven't liked any of his projections overall.

This is what I like

QB (2): Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn
                              RB (2): Ryan Grant, Brandon Jackson
                              FB (3): John Kuhn, Korey Hall, Quinn Johnson
                              TE (4): JerMichael Finley, Spencer Havner, Tom Crabtree, Spencer Quarless
                              WR (4): Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson
                              OL (10): Chad Clifton, Bryan Bulaga, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Mark Tauscher, Daryn Colledge, TJ Lang, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Jason Spitz/Marshall Newhouse (if we can trade Spitz or not)

DL (6): Cullen Jenkins, BJ Raji, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal, Jarius Wynn, Justin Harrell
                              LB(8.): Clay Matthews, Nick Barnett, AJ Hawk, Brad Jones, Brandon Chillar, Brady Poppinga, Desmond Bishop, Frank Zombo
                              CB (6): Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Brandon Underwood, Pat Lee, Jarrett Bush, Sam Shields/Al Harris (Harris probably on PUP)
                              S(5): Nick Collins, Morgan Burnett, Charlie Peprah, Will Blackmon, Derrick Martin, (Bigby on PUP)

K (1): Mason Crosby
                              P (1): Chris Bryan
                              LS (1): Brett Goode

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information