No announcement yet.

Starting to worry about Tramon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he doesn't get to play in that probowl.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
      I like Trammon but I'm concerned that he may never be a legit #2 CB in the NFL. He could be another one of those nickleback guys who gets overvalued, overpayed to start, and then disapoints in that role ala Rod Hood. I hope for our sake he pans out but right now I'm on the fence.
      Eat crow, Tramon is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!11!1!!!!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
        Not really. This was a spammer who made exactly 1 post.
        Raise your hand if you honestly ever expected Tramon Williams to play anywhere near this level? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
          Eat crow, Tramon is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!11!1!!!!
          Eat crow, your "bold predictions" flopped.

Comment

All of us are surprised Tramon (one M) has become this good.... but that's pleasantly surprised!

Interesting that the guy got -500 rep for one total post! Is that a record?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
              All of us are surprised Tramon (one M) has become this good.... but that's pleasantly surprised!

Interesting that the guy got -500 rep for one total post! Is that a record?
              I don't know what the record is but Morton owns it

I'll admit it. I could dig up a quote of myself saying Tramon Williams was a good nickel or a low end #2. I was wrong, but at least not as far off as some people.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                I don't know what the record is but Morton owns it

I'll admit it. I could dig up a quote of myself saying Tramon Williams was a good nickel or a low end #2. I was wrong, but at least not as far off as some people.
                IDK, looks to me like most people didn't think he'd be a shut down CB and that being a #2 was his ceiling. There was a few questions with him coming into this season and they justifiable to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information