Packer-Bears, Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones out? Didn't see that coming.

Finally have my computer back after two weeks and we've got the Bears in an hour. I'm absolutely pumped. I don't have any doubt that we're the better team here, so if we come out clicking this should be a win. But, I have admit I'm a little nervous playing in Chicago. I'm hoping we absolutely embarrass them on national TV and put ourselves as the undisputed #1 in the NFC.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I think you will see more Chillar than Zombo, or at least Chillar + Poppinga more than Zombo.

Deactivating Dimitri Nance is puzzling. They must consider Kuhn a full time RB now.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Bears Inactives:
        91 DT Tommie Harris
        19 WR Devin Aromashodu
        74 LT Chris Williams
        27 FS Major Wright
        31 CB Joshua Moore
        98 DE Corey Wootton
        32 RB Kahlil Bell
        12 QB Caleb Hanie

Matt Toeaina expected to start in place of Tommie Harris for Bears.Israel Idonije starting at DE opposite Julius Peppers.
        Harris inactive is a "coach's decision". Not sure what the issue is there

Comment

Tommie Harris, Chris Williams, and Major Wright should all play heavily into our favor. I knew Williams and Wright would probably be scratched. Not having Harris in is a pleasant surprise though.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
            I think you will see more Chillar than Zombo, or at least Chillar + Poppinga more than Zombo.

Deactivating Dimitri Nance is puzzling. They must consider Kuhn a full time RB now.

Or, perhaps the gameplan for tonight is to pass, pass and pass some more. All 4 TE's are active tonight, btw. Wonder if we get some plays with Finley AND Quarless on the field tonight.

worried about Zombo in the run D. He struggled during the preseason there

Comment

I am jacked for this game. It's early but this is huge.
              We win, we'll be considered the best in the NFL. We lose, we're essentially 2 games behind the division.

GO PACK GO!

Comment

looks like the stretch of good ST play has come to an end. Looks like last year's unit out there. What is that? 3 penalties already tonight just on the ST?

Bears are winning the field position battle easily...good thing the Packers D has been great

Comment

We need to keep those check downs coming instead of going for the big play everytime. Get yardage and control the field position battle.

Special teams and penalties have been killing us. That Hail Mary to end the 1st half was pretty stupid IMO. It rarely works and could've led to a big return. Just run out the clock and get the ball to start the 3rd quarter.

Our run game went from bleak to pathetic. If they keep thinking Kuhn can run the ball then we're in trouble.

Comment

penalties and the ST. Freakin KILLING them

Comment

Nobody can cover ****. Combined with sloppy play and porous penalties this one is going to come down to the wire.

Comment

That holding penalty called on Tauscher on Peppers denying J-Mike the TD was B******.

I've seen 5 way worse against our DL/LBers, not called.

Comment

This is freakin lame. Packers are beating themselves.

ST is back to crap I see. Brutal

Comment

ANyone who is DVRing the game, watch on Hester's TD return, TWO Bears get away with blocks in the back.

First was on AJ Hawk, and the second one was against Quarless.

I guarantee WE ALWAYS get called for those same infractions.

TWO on one play? Wow.

Comment

here we go!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

seriously?????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information