No announcement yet.

Packer-Bears, Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel bad for McCarthy because he and Capers have called a great game.
    We've been ****ed by the refs which cost us points.

Jones ridiculous fumble was inexcusable because he wasn't carrying the ball in the outside hand, which I learned when I was 12 years old, especially that close to the sideline.

Our *****ing guys (Collins) have dropped interceptions including this final game-losing drive. Collins had that ball.... why did he drop it?

Then Chillar gets beaten again deep on 2nd & 20.... plus commits the penalty.

Special ED teams killed us......

This was a game where a few of our guys simply gave the game away.

Some of our players, like fans, were just over-confident. Games like these USUALLY come down to one or two key plays, and our ***** clowns plus the **** refs made sure we gave the game, the division, and a home-game playoff away.

Comment

what a ******** game. This makes me want to avoid football for the next week.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

worst ****** game I've seen in a while. ****** AWFUL

18 goddamn penalties. ST was garbage all game

Packers beat themselves BADLY tonight. INT's nullified for dumbass penalties. Just pathetic

Comment

I feel sick. We completely outplayed them. How many times did we pick Cutler without it costing him?

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
            I feel bad for McCarthy because he and Capers have called a great game.
            We've been ****ed by the refs which cost us points.

Jones ridiculous fumble was inexcusable because he wasn't carrying the ball in the outside hand, which I learned when I was 12 years old, especially that close to the sideline.

Our *****ing guys (Collins) have dropped interceptions including this final game-losing drive. Collins had that ball.... why did he drop it?

Then Chillar gets beaten again deep on 2nd & 20.... plus commits the penalty.

Special ED teams killed us......

This was a game where a few of our guys simply gave the game away.

Some of our players, like fans, were just over-confident. Games like these USUALLY come down to one or two key plays, and our ***** clowns plus the **** refs made sure we gave the game, the division, and a home-game playoff away.
            Thats really what killed us... not the almost 20 penalties called on us? Yea special teams sucked but they shot themselves in the foot... or should we change the analogy to "Shot themselves in the face".

Comment

Also we probably win this game if we just had Brad Jones playing instead of that no future bum POS Zombo

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Good game guys, we guys didnt really win, you guys lost.
                i dont doubt that you will make the playoffs so dont be too frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                  Also we probably win this game if we just had Brad Jones playing instead of that no future bum POS Zombo
                  yeah, Brad Jones not playing was the difference maker haha

not all the penalties, poor special teams, but rather Brad Jones

c'mon man!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

We lost because

1. Penalties. Jesus Christ

2. Special Teams. Blocked FG, return TD, big returns, come on

3. James Jones. Really man hold on to that ball there were no more yards to get

4. Mike McCarthy. Dumb ******* challenge you idiot

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      We lost because

1. Penalties. Jesus Christ

2. Special Teams. Blocked FG, return TD, big returns, come on

3. James Jones. Really man hold on to that ball there were no more yards to get

4. Mike McCarthy. Dumb ******* challenge you idiot
                      Dont leave out Dom Capers. Pressure was messing with Cutler good, but the entire 2nd half was rushing 4, and with that not even trying some stunts or something, just send 4 straight at them. F*cking blitz you tard.
                      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

I didn't have any problem with Capers' play calling.

Comment

I am SICK of MCcarthy and his stupid ass challenges. Who the **** is advising him up there? **** wasn't even CLOSE

just wasting timeouts on calls that are easy to make

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            I didn't have any problem with Capers' play calling.
                            well, sorry, but you're wrong then in my opinion. Watch the game over. Every terrible Cutler throw that was gifted back on penalties or drops was on one of the 4 or 5 times Caper blitzed in the 2nd half and pressured Cutler and on cue, he made terrible throws. He called a great first half and then went into ***** zone the entire 2nd half and let us get picked apart by Cutler. Can't let him just sit there, especially with the young secondary we have. Simply terrible.
                            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

the thing is that they spread out a lot, trying to do the same like last week with the cowboys to hit the Receivers as fast as possible if you rush or exploit the pass rushers in coverage. the difference was that your Rushers were better in coverage. so i dont think it was dom capers fault at all.

Comment

I hate network announcers because they don't talk about injuries unless they have to.

Greg Jennings had 2 catches total on the night, even with Finley out of the game for 2 drives.

Did he get hurt, or did the Bears obtain a healthy Darrelle Revis or bring back 1993 Deion Sanders after the first quarter?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information