No announcement yet.

Packers-Lions, Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkdown, checkdown, checkdown... Figure it already Pack!

Comment

Another screen, go figure.

Comment

Capers is calling a ****** game IMO. The Lions haven't thrown 1 decent pass all game. We just blitz, which Detroit sees coming a mile away, and leave guys wide open within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage with 10 empty yards in front of him.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Why the F is capers rushing only 3 on 3rd and long? They've converted at least 4 3rd and real longs because Hill has ALL DAY to freakin complete the pass

Packers are being out played, at home, to the ****** lions. Garbage

The screens to the TE/RB have been there and the Packers aren't doing **** to stop it. Brutal to see out there. Bush continues to suck as usual, and Martin looked tentative/weak on that Johnson TD

Another week, another sloooooooooow start by McCarthy's team. Seems to be the case EVERY WEEK since he has been coach. They continue to let teams hang around, and it comes back to bite them. They better wake up the 2nd half.

Comment

If we lose this game I'm going to find Capers' house and take a sh!t in his mailbox

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

They're rushing 3 guys right now, yet that TE is still wide open up the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Kuhn is my hero right now. That dive over the yellow line at the end was epic, like he thought "if I go airborne for the last 3 yards, how can I get tackled? BRILLIANT!"

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Wow, Packers really STOLE that game. They had no business winning it. Detroit came in and punked them on the lines and moved the ball on this defense at WILL

I'll take it, but man did the Pack get severely outplayed by a winless team at home. Never want to see that. This defense was gashed over the middle all game which is concerning

Comment

Not a game to remember, that's for sure. We got the W though and a lot of teams wish they were 3-1 like us right now. Hopefully this game serves as a wakeup call and our defense gets its s*** together for the really tough stretch of games we have coming up. I can't wait until guys get healthy and hopefully we don't see any new injuries pop up or get worse. It seems like our entire defense is dinged up right now.

Aaron Rodgers fixed his sack problem mid way last season. It looks like he needs to do the same with his new interception problem.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

What an ugly pile of s*** today.
                      I can't remember a game so one-sided in terms of plays run, and overall time of possession, and we still won, wow.

But I'll tell you this: I'd rather have an ugly WIN than a pretty LOSS.
                      We played a lot lot better on Monday night, better than the Bears did, but we came away with the L.

And as far as I know, we didn't lose any key guys for the year..... was Morgan Burnett benched? I saw him posterized a couple of times.

Derrick Martin was out there..... can't wait for Bigby to get back. What a blessing that will be to get brother Al and Atari back. We've really missed their dreadlocks back there.

Nice to get good guys back instead of losing good guys to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                        Not a game to remember, that's for sure. We got the W though and a lot of teams wish they were 3-1 like us right now. Hopefully this game serves as a wakeup call and our defense gets its s*** together for the really tough stretch of games we have coming up. I can't wait until guys get healthy and hopefully we don't see any new injuries pop up or get worse. It seems like our entire defense is dinged up right now.

Aaron Rodgers fixed his sack problem mid way last season. It looks like he needs to do the same with his new interception problem.
                        Its not an interception problem at all, its not like he forces throws like Cutler or Favre. Jennings usually comes down with that catch 9/10 times andalso not having a reliable ruuning game makes u one-dimensional and thats what happens. Rodgers is fine, give him a running game.

Comment

Right, Jennings had a better than 50% chance of winning that battle for that ball.

And the other Int, also thrown to Jennings, Greg was supposed to veer inside on that, but he let the defender get the inside there.

I'd been wondering why Jennings only had 2 catches for 18 yards last week in Buffalo. Maybe his play/route-running has been subpar early this year for some reason.

We need his A-game stuff.

Green Bay played much of the game without rookie safety Morgan Burnett, who left the game in the first half to get his knee X-rayed and was replaced by Derrick Martin.

F***** Jordy Nelson!
                          TWO fumbled kick returns?
                          I can't believe McCarthy let him out there again after the 2nd one late in the game.
                          Last edited by J-Mike88; 10-03-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Favre4ever View Post
                            Its not an interception problem at all, its not like he forces throws like Cutler or Favre. Jennings usually comes down with that catch 9/10 times andalso not having a reliable ruuning game makes u one-dimensional and thats what happens. Rodgers is fine, give him a running game.
                            Yeah I didn't have any problem with that throw. That was a high percentage play that, worst case scenario, worked like a punt (actually better than a punt when you take into account our punting game). I don't know how I feel about it really. He's obviously going to throw more than he did last year. He threw the ball 45 times last week against Chicago without a pick (the hail mary interception doesn't count in my book). At this point it looks like his number is going to be higher but his throws aren't any more risky than last year.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I think we ran about half as many plays as Detroit and still pulled out the win, so I'm not too upset. The running game actually looked good and certainly got the job done at the end of the game.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                                I think we ran about half as many plays as Detroit and still pulled out the win, so I'm not too upset. The running game actually looked good and certainly got the job done at the end of the game.
                                It ended 40-78, but until that last run out the clock drive it was 28-78. We also only had the ball for 22 minutes. So yeah...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information