Packers-Redskins, Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
    That's funny. You know a guy/gal is mentally fragile when they have to resort to blocking someone.
    Disagreeing and arguing, even with ****'s is part of the fun. I'm no fan of CVV, but it's fun for me to see some of his wacky ideas sometimes. No crime in that.

umphrey being so offended by the TT stuff..... so sensitive. Like my wife is every 30 days. I find it funny when males act like that.

Of course, umphrey also admitted to being offended by the bible as well, so go figure.
    lol, I was too curious to see what you had to say after I blocked you, and I was not disappointed. No longer will I have to read your version of reality or childish personal insults in place of real analysis and opinions based on facts and good judgment.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
      lol, I was too curious to see what you had to say after I blocked you, and I was not disappointed. No longer will I have to read your version of reality or childish personal insults in place of real analysis and opinions based on facts and good judgment.
      That's funny.
      Cover your ears and eyes in case you see something that you don't like.

It's also comical that what really set you off were the bar-humor jokes about Ted Thompson. Even my 60+- year old aunts in Appleton and Menasha joke about Thompson.

Remember, for all the pre-season hype last year and this year, he's won 1 single playoff game in his tenure here. Those are facts, not my version or reality.

Your version of reality is that he has given us a Super Bowl team.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information