Packers-Redskins, Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Redskins, Week 5

Packers declared CB Sam Shields, FB Quinn Johnson, OL Nick McDonald, OL Marshall Newhouse, T Mark Tauscher, DE Jairus Wynn, LB Nick Barnett and LB Brandon Chillar inactive for Sunday's game against the Redskins.

Redskins declared DL Albert Haynesworth, DT Anthony Bryant, LB Perry Riley, CB Kevin Barnes, third QB John Beck, RB Clinton Portis, TE Logan Paulsen and G Derrick Dockery inactive for Sunday's game against the Packers.

So close to game time! Aaron Rodgers needs to carve up that secondary because the rest of our team spent most of the week in the trainers room.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I don't what to expect today and I am leaning more towards bad than good...the Redskins secondary has enough talent in it to try and neutralize our receivers so we need to try and run the football, however that may be.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Fan-*******-tastic start. 2 guys who should've been cut during camp, Pat Lee and Donald Lee, hurt us BAD already...

Comment

Finley hurt :(

Comment

Jesus tap dancing Christ my worst nightmare wouldn't have had this game start worse. The worst kick off blocking I can remember seeing which is saying a lot watching every Packer game for the last 5 years or whatever. Fumble inside the 20 and give them the ball in the red zone. Then another injury, Jermichael Finley, a key player to the only healthy unit on our team.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Now Pickett...

Comment

Oh ******* AWESOME Pickett with a lower leg injury we should just forfeit and let guys heal.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                  Oh ******* AWESOME Pickett with a lower leg injury we should just forfeit and let guys heal.
                  at this pace they'll probably fall and hurt themselves walking to the bus

Comment

What the ****

What the ****

What the ****

What the ****

Comment

Clay saving the day!!

Comment

Bad snap and Clay Matthews saving our asses

But really it's the injuries that's the bigger problem.

Comment

Hey at least McNabb just took points off the board and CM3 got a sack.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Holy smokes Brandon Jackson rips off a 70+ yard run!?!?!

Comment

Holy s*** Brandon Jackson can run with safeties and cornerbacks? That was a pretty awesome run breaking tackles, dodging tackles, and using speed.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information