Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
    sounds like we struck a nerve on a still bitter bear fan, hahaha
    Haha...umm...no? Why would I be bitter? Your team won a meaningless game and missed the playoffs. I got to watch my team make it to the Superbowl (albeit to lose not suprisingly). What exactly would I be bitter about, and what would that have to do with my comments about the trade value of Kevin Barry?

Just when I think the ratio of smart Packers fans to ******** ones starts to shift people like you open your mouths.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      4th rounder for a starting O-linemen somewhere else isn't asking too much
      What makes Kevin Barry a starter?

Is it the 8 games he's started in 5 seasons? Maybe it's the fact that he's coming off of a major season ending injury.
      Last edited by bearsfan_51; 03-17-2007, 10:23 PM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Haha...umm...no? Why would I be bitter? Your team won a meaningless game and missed the playoffs. I got to watch my team make it to the Superbowl (albeit to lose not suprisingly). What exactly would I be bitter about, and what would that have to do with my comments about the trade value of Kevin Barry?

Just when I think the ratio of smart Packers fans to ******** ones starts to shift people like you open your mouths.
        You claim your not bitter but your the one who still seems to be getting pissed off, I'm just messin with ya, but hey, fuckem if they can't take a joke

Originally posted by princefielder28
        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          What makes Kevin Barry a starter?

Is it the 8 games he's started in 5 seasons? Maybe it's the fact that he's coming off of a major season ending injury.
          he was only sitting behind Taucher and Clifton, hard combo to beat out

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            he was only sitting behind Taucher and Clifton, hard combo to beat out
            100% correct; he's a great player but the fact that our Tackles were Clifton and Tauscher( he would play RT so mostly Tauscher being here) he never got the oppurtunity to show what he can really do and the coaches know he can play b/c otherwise they wouldn't make a specific package for him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Like I said before, a 4th is probably wishful thinking but come draft day Barry may be better than any of the options left in the 4th round of what is an overall weak o-line class, and who knows, somebody who's desperate might go for it. Personally I don't think that's realistic, but then again I don't think most of these o-linemen given insane amounts of money as free agents this year were very smart moves either. I'll take anything we can get for him...
              Originally posted by njx9
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information