OL Kevin Barry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OL Kevin Barry

There are alot of threads on here that are not needed but this one I think should be talked about.

The Packers, with Kevin Barry nearly 100%, are shopping him around the league for draft picks. The Packers line was young last year, and he doesn't seem to fit in the plans anymore. Thoughts on what type of draft pick we could get for him???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Franks has developed into a good blocker and could probably be the U-71 type guy, plus we have other O-Lineman now. At the begining of last season I though Barry would start, but then he got hurt ofcourse. We should look at Houston and maybe get 7th-5th for him or KC who needed a lineman.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Good to hear that we're shopping him. I like Barry but we don't need him anymore. He could be a good starter somewhere else so we could likely get a 4th for him, but hat's just my guess about what he'd be worth.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

He doesnt fit in the ZBS and i think we cud get somethin good 4 him so i like it

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
          Good to hear that we're shopping him. I like Barry but we don't need him anymore. He could be a good starter somewhere else so we could likely get a 4th for him, but hat's just my guess about what he'd be worth.
          I would be very satisfied with a 4th

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I think a 4th is probably wishful thinking, even though I like Barry he hasn't done alot lately. Obviously he doesn't fit our system anymore so trading him for any pick would be a good move at this point. Maybe a team like ATL who wants to get bigger on o-line will make a move for him.
            Originally posted by njx9
            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Linked
              http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=578343

Comment

My best bet is he's worth a 6th rounder. He came in undrafted, and has started (according to NFL.com) 8 games in his 5-year career.

I put him as a sixth rounder because a guy like Tony Moll, a 5th rounder last year, has more value than Barry right now.

Comment

I would say at the most a 5th round pick.

Comment

A 4th rounder?!?! Hahaha.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Since we like you we'll give to you for a 3rd. ;)
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        week 17....yes, so satifying....week 17...hmmm

Originally posted by princefielder28
                        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

I have to agree with Bearsfan on this one. I think we might be able to squeeze a team out of a 6th but that probably would be stretching it too.

Comment

Is he starting capable? If so at what positions. Give me the 411, since Atlanta is one of the teams interested in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              Is he starting capable? If so at what positions. Give me the 411, since Atlanta is one of the teams interested in him.
                              I think he could be he just hasn't had much of a shot. RT is his best fit, no way he could play the left side. He seems like he could play gaurd, but in 05 he couldn't beat out Will Whitaker or Adrian Klemm so probably not. He was hurt all of last year, but I think he recovered fine. His strength is as a run blocker and we had a special package, U-71, for him when Sherman was there. I haven't seen him pass block much but I don't think it's terrible just not real good.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information