Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
    [B]
    "This was something that (punter) Steve (Weatherford) did on his own. I don't think he realized we'd just been sacked. We told him before that it needed to be a manageable situation, not fourth-and-20 or whatever it was. As he was running, I was trying to make sure he knew where the first down marker was. I don't think he was clear on that."
    Ryan on the Jets' failed fake punt.
    Wait, what? This makes no sense. Their punter decided to randomly run for a first on a called punt. And didn't know where the first down marker was? This has to be Ryan trying to make himself not look bad for a dumb call. Right?

Nice win. We need to win last week. If we head into the bye at 6-3 that's going to be huge, considering we were at 3-3 and staring at a ton of injuries.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
      Wait, what? This makes no sense. Their punter decided to randomly run for a first on a called punt. And didn't know where the first down marker was? This has to be Ryan trying to make himself not look bad for a dumb call. Right?
      I find it hard to believe as well. Especially considering the poor field position that the Jets had at the time of the fake punt. He didn't look to upset on the sidelines when they failed to convert which seems to me like it was a called play.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information