Week 17: Bears @ Packers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
    pack keep moving the ball to about midfield then it's just nothing from there. Wake up, offense
    It's not nothing, it's everyone except Rodgers failing at football. Argh.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

where is the sense of urgency. Come on

Comment

Something needs to change in this passing game ASAP. Rodgers can't even see down field anymore.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah, what is going ON? I wish they'd show replays of this amazing coverage, cuz Rodgers has time to throw the ball but he's not.

Come on guys, step it up. Don't go into the half with ZERO.

Comment

wow drops, wow. figure it out guys

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Jennings **** You. **** You Jennings,. Fcuk You,.

CATCH THE GODDAMN FOOTBALL.

Comment

wow wtf....WR's, wake the **** up and catch a football

christ. That was a TD to Jennings

Comment

ugly 1st half by a team playing for its playoff life. The offense couldn't look more lethargic. OLine looks like crap, the WR's are dropping passes left and right

the D and, surprisingly, the ST came to play today. Wake the F up, offense

Comment

This is what just amazes me about this team. One week they look unstoppable and the next week they just look foolsih. Drops and poor play calls to boot. Hey McCarthy you gotta run the ball. We ran last week and it was just effective enough to open up our offense. Get Jackson out and start feeding carries to Starks. He's the only guy who can truely run the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                      This is what just amazes me about this team. One week they look unstoppable and the next week they just look foolsih. Drops and poor play calls to boot. Hey McCarthy you gotta run the ball. We ran last week and it was just effective enough to open up our offense. Get Jackson out and start feeding carries to Starks. He's the only guy who can truely run the ball.
                      Isn't it amazing how Jackson goes 1 yard, -1 yard, -2 yard, and Starks comes in and gets 3 yards, 6 yards, 4 yards on the same plays? DO NOT RUN THE BALL WITH JACKSON. I don't CARE how Starks practices, the dude RUNS THE FOOTBALL AND GAINS YARDS.

And how many drops so far? Including Driver's fumble, I've counted at least 5, including 2 to Jennings that either would have been TDs or inside the 10.

Comment

With the score as is, I doubt Lovie takes his guys out now. Pack needed to jump up early to make the decision easier. Since the Bears lead, I doubt we see him yank anybody

Comment

I hope he doesn't pull anyone. If they can't show up against the Bears starters in a do or die game, then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider30 View Post
                            I hope he doesn't pull anyone. If they can't show up against the Bears starters in a do or die game, then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs
                            I agree. I'd differ if we were up by like 14 on their starters, but this showing is PATHETIC.

I want their starters in all game. This showing is ******* terrible. If we win, it better be because we rally and come out lights out.

Comment

At least our defense came to play.

Comment

wow, offense just pissing this game away

looked like a drop. We need this call badly

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information