Packers at Eagles *WILDCARD*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers at Eagles *WILDCARD*

Not looking forward to trying an stopping Vick. Hopefully we do but just bad memories.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
    Not looking forward to trying an stopping Vick. Hopefully we do but just bad memories.
    Have to stay diciplined on defense and really, I'd like to see more zone to keep him contained.

Comment

Eric Walden sure made some big plays today didnt he.

Hopefully Cullen Jenkins is back, but there are no for sure's when it comes to his legs.

How interesting that we start our playoff run in Philly against Vick, considering we started our season in Philly against Kolb, but then got Vick.

At least we have some time now to prepare for the speedster, but I still somehow expect that we will also see some of Kolb.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
        At least we have some time now to prepare for the speedster, but I still somehow expect that we will also see some of Kolb.
        Unless Vick gets hurt, why in God's name would the Eagles play that piece of **** Kolb?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Unless Vick gets hurt, why in God's name would the Eagles play that piece of **** Kolb?
          That was a rumor floating around today that Vick might not be able to play the entire wild card game. Pretty stupid rumor to begin with and quite obvious that the Eagles wanted to rest their guys. Obviously Vick didn't play and I don't think that McCoy, Maclin, or Jackson played much or at all either.

Comment

Well the first time we played you Matthews knocked out your starting QB (you're welcome by the way), so hopefully he can do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Well the first time we played you Matthews knocked out your starting QB (you're welcome by the way)
              Hey thanks!

so hopefully he can do it again.
              But my question was "unless Vick gets hurt, why should Kolb play?".

Comment

I know, but I think it's pretty clear there is no answer for that.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  I know, but I think it's pretty clear there is no answer for that.
                  Oh there's an answer for everything.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

This is not fair, I've been having flash backs of Vick thrashing us with the Falcons at Lambeau in the playoffs and 4th and 26...it should have to be one or the other.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                      This is not fair, I've been having flash backs of Vick thrashing us with the Falcons at Lambeau in the playoffs and 4th and 26...it should have to be one or the other.
                      Hahahahaha, inorite? 4th and 26 is still worse, though. 4th and 26 or Super Bowl. Biggest fail of clutch defensive play ever.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

But my question was "unless Vick gets hurt, why should Kolb play?".
                        That unless part is key. He probably will get hurt. He already is hurt.

Comment

Well, I'm almost 99% certain that you guys are going to come into Lincoln Financial Field and win this game handily. Our defense is atrocious this year and those CB blitzes (paging Charles Woodson), for some reason, are unreadable by Michael Vick.

If you do go on to win, at least make it all the way, OK? I don't want to see a Saints repeat, and I don't want to see the lame-ass Bears in the Super Bowl either.

Comment

I think Green Bay handles the Eagles somewhat easily. I'll say 28-14.

Comment

Who covers DeSean? Chuck (PBHN) Woodson?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information