Packers at Falcons *Divisional*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    I really want one of Jennings yelling "you dropped that" at Michael Jenkins.
    Here ya go....

And the belt...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• This is still the best version of the belt celebration

Comment

• You guys are all flamers. Get over yourselves, seriously. Neg me more please.

Comment

• Sure thing, bro. NExt time you want to come in with some smack, at least come in with accurate stuff instead of a bunch of made up garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by the_dark_knight View Post
            You guys are all flamers. Get over yourselves, seriously. Neg me more please.
            Since you asked.
            What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be spending your time now in the 2011 Mock Draft thread? This is the TITLETOWN thread. Not Hotlanta.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_dark_knight View Post
              Wow, this guy is going crazy over Aaron Rodgers getting his first playoff wins this season...

Rodgers failed 3 times before ever getting a single win, and you think you're special?

The Packers bested the Falcons on their worst game of the season with help from officials and 4 turnovers. Give me a break dude, be happy, but be classy.
              Originally posted by the_dark_knight View Post
              You guys are all flamers. Get over yourselves, seriously. Neg me more please.
              What's that thing you said about being classy?

Comment

• What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information