• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May the best team win.

Comment

Ohhh boy, real nervous right about now

Comment

Our WRs make me want to vomit. **** you Jennings.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

You know they're going to run. THEY'RE GOING TO RUN. WRAP UP, GET HIS LEGS, TACKLE.

Sweet. We're down 0-1 in the turnover battle, we've allowed the run to kill us and get a TD, and we're down early. Three things we needed NOT to happen to win.

If Jennings ***** up again in this game, I'm done with him. He'll officially overtake Jones as my least favorite Packer's WR.

Comment

Well, said they can't have any turnovers, and they have one on their very first drive, on a big freakin play nonetheless. Atl then takes it down and scores a TD

thats killer. Can't have this crap on the road

Comment

Kuhn is loved everywhere

Comment

Easy guys I know obviously that is a heartbreaker, but there is pleeeeenty of game left here. It was definitely going to take some points to beat this ATL team, and it looks like the offense is moving the ball pretty well so far through the air and on the ground.

It would be really nice to see some ball security and tackling tonight though.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Fire special teams. FIRE SPECIAL TEAMS. EVERYONE. EVERY ******* ONE. FIRE, CUT, RELEASE, MURDER.

Comment

Wow, dude just took it up the middle of the field. ST never fails to do **** like this after the offense has an impressive drive

Comment

I'm still not sure why Starks is returning kicks.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I feel pretty good about a tie game here.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Lets put Raji out there in every short yardage situation haha. Wow did he clear some room for Kuhn right there.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

that kick return for a td was all bc two pp ran in the same rush lane down the field lack of effort on there part but now that can work in the packers favor as our defense is rested and defense is rested and pp forget nfl offenses are more effiecent the more plays they run in the beggining as they usually use those to set up plays later on with the falcons not being able to handle the ball offensively they lack the amount of plays run to do this and the packers will be able to better adjust offensivly at half time now

Comment

Tramon Williams is a top 3 corner in the NFL. Period. I thought that was a TD but Tramon had that **** the entire way and shows off his hops and hands.

Comment

hopefully coming out of the half we start to become more balanced as i think we can use this passing game we have now to set up the run and starks can put this one away for us

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information