No announcement yet.

Packers at Falcons *Divisional*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone here hope the Bears win just so if the Packers beat them in the Playoffs we get to rub it in

Comment

Hell ******* yeah!!!

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      anyone here hope the Bears win just so if the Packers beat them in the Playoffs we get to rub it in
      I'd much rather face the Bears. We know them and we know Soldier Field.

Comment

Only concern now is the injuries

Collins was carted off, but apparently he just had cramps and went for an IV. Kuhn left after his TD, he got his bell rung(that's a concern), Raji...looks like he is fine and is just sitting out with the lead like this. Shields got banged up, but I think he stayed in, so no worries

overall, doesn't look like anything serious

Comment

that play right there just proved my point of starks wont last a season running that high ur butt will get lite up if u try

Comment

Originally posted by hoekd0250 View Post
            that play right there just proved my point of starks wont last a season running that high ur butt will get lite up if u try
            And he popped right up. Whatever.

So guys. Think about this. We're going to be playing either the BEARS or the SEAHAWKS to go to the Superbowl. I'll take either matchup 10 out of 10 times. I LOVE how we matchup against both those teams. The Saints would scare me. The Eagles would scare me. The Falcons would scare me. The Bears scares me a little cuz of Hester, but that's it and I fear not the Seahawks.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by hoekd0250 View Post
              We all knew that though when he was drafted. He's already tall for a RB at 6'2" and he had a ways to go to begin with. Give him an offseason and progress and we'll talk.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                May the best team win.
                And they did. Congrats.

Comment

And they did. Congrats.
                  Good game man. 2 very good teams, someone had to win.

Comment

And they did. Congrats.
                    Thanks man. ATL will be good for a long time with Matt Ryan at QB

Comment

• I like both matchups for next week, but playing the Bears would make me nervous. The idea of letting the Bears win the NFC is scary. If Seattle wins tomorrow, I'll be ecstatic.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• All of these games make me nervous. Playoffs are another animal. I think the Packers are more talented than Chicago, but divisional games are ALWAYS competitive

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                          I like both matchups for next week, but playing the Bears would make me nervous. The idea of letting the Bears win the NFC is scary. If Seattle wins tomorrow, I'll be ecstatic.
                          The thought of the Seahawks hosting the NFC Championship game makes me sick. If they lost to the Rams in week 17 they'd have been picking 8th overall...

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                            Hell ******* yeah!!!

I'd much rather face the Bears. We know them and we know Soldier Field.
                            If it the other option was the Saints I'd agree with you. However there is no question I'd rather face the Seahawks than the Bears. I think it's crazy that you think otherwise. Aaron Rodgers would destroy Seattle's defense worse than he did to the Falcons tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                              The thought of the Seahawks hosting the NFC Championship game makes me sick. If they lost to the Rams in week 17 they'd have been picking 8th overall...
                              The thought of Seattle being the only team between us and the Superbowl makes me salivate.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• I live in Seattle. There's a legit chance I could snap tickets. Please, PLEASE hope the Seahawks beat the Bears.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information