X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsfan486
    started a topic Packers at Falcons *Divisional*

Packers at Falcons *Divisional*

I think we deserve this thread asap after all of us were practically having a heart attack at the end of that game. S-c-a-r-y.

Falcons are a less explosive but more disciplined team. Also a much better running team that had success with that in our first meeting.

If we fumble the football and drop TDs, we're not going to win.

I'm going 31-27 Packers in another close one, with one turnover for each team.

• TitleTown088
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tjsunstein
    replied
    Originally posted by the_dark_knight View Post
    Wow, this guy is going crazy over Aaron Rodgers getting his first playoff wins this season...

Rodgers failed 3 times before ever getting a single win, and you think you're special?

The Packers bested the Falcons on their worst game of the season with help from officials and 4 turnovers. Give me a break dude, be happy, but be classy.
    You guys are all flamers. Get over yourselves, seriously. Neg me more please.
    What's that thing you said about being classy?

Leave a comment:

• J-Mike88
    replied
    Since you asked.
    What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be spending your time now in the 2011 Mock Draft thread? This is the TITLETOWN thread. Not Hotlanta.

Leave a comment:

• BloodBrother
    replied
    Sure thing, bro. NExt time you want to come in with some smack, at least come in with accurate stuff instead of a bunch of made up garbage

Leave a comment:

• the_dark_knight
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BloodBrother
    replied
    This is still the best version of the belt celebration

Leave a comment:

• TitleTown088
    replied
    Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    I really want one of Jennings yelling "you dropped that" at Michael Jenkins.
    Here ya go....

And the belt...

Leave a comment:

• GB12
    replied
    I really want one of Jennings yelling "you dropped that" at Michael Jenkins.

Leave a comment:

• Sportsfan486
    replied
    Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    "You've given too much reputation in the last 24 hours."

Leave a comment:

• GB12
    replied
    Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
    Just like Brees and the 3rd ranked pass offense destroyed them?
    Yes. 404 yards sounds about right.

Leave a comment:

• TitleTown088
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sportsfan486
    replied
    Wow, this guy is going crazy over Aaron Rodgers getting his first playoff wins this season...

Rodgers failed 3 times before ever getting a single win, and you think you're special?

The Packers bested the Falcons on their worst game of the season with help from officials and 4 turnovers. Give me a break dude, be happy, but be classy.
    Are you an idiot? Rodgers lost ONE playoff game and go look at his stats. He was the ONLY reason he was even close, our defense didn't show up.

Also, no, we didn't "best" the Falcons we absolutely dominated them.

Leave a comment:

• J-Mike88
    replied

WTF is this kid talking about?
    "Rodgers failed 3 times before getting a single win"? What's that all about?
    Ryan is the one with no single playoff win under his belt now in 3 seasons.
    Rodgers is 2-1 with every single passing record thru 3 games manageable.

Oh, but Ryan is the Pro Bowler this year right? LOL.

Leave a comment:

• J-Mike88
    replied
    Watching this Bears game..... they just got flagged for pass interference finally.
    They get away with a lot of clutching & grabbing..... McCarthy has to make sure the NFL and the refs are well aware of this BEFORE and during the game.

They just now got away with holding #87 on the fade there in the end zone.

Refs can really impact a game. We saw it years ago when the Patriots always mugged the Colts receivers.

The Bears defense is good already. Letting them get away with illegal contact, holds really makes our offense stutter, as it would anyones.

Still wondering how NE beat them by 35 in Chicago last month.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information