• Show
Clear All

• Bubba Franks

Is he still on the team?

yea (la la la)

Comment

Second. Worst. Thread. Ever.

Comment

Watever I wasnt sure if he was still on the team so I figured just ask on the forum why not...So do you think the Packers will be looking to draft a TE or are they cool at the position for now with Franks

Comment

we'll have a rookie TE on the roster

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
            Watever I wasnt sure if he was still on the team so I figured just ask on the forum why not...So do you think the Packers will be looking to draft a TE or are they cool at the position for now with Franks
            why would u post a new topic when u can just go in any of our other threads and ask?

Comment

Its a conspiracy...jets ad raiders came first and soon more teams'll be here to log up our board. :)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                Its a conspiracy...jets ad raiders came first and soon more teams'll be here to log up our board. :)
                Lets just be glad the bears fans don't post here much any more ever since we killed them in week 17. All the bears fans try to argue it was meaningless but how long were their starters in? What did Lovie Smith say when he first became coach, exactly.

Originally posted by princefielder28
                Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Could someone get rid of this thread??? He's one of the last players to deserve one and if his contract wasn't so hefty his a$$ would be outta here.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

he is not going anywhere (atleast this year)

Comment

Franks played terrible last season. He was a complete non-factor in the passing game and had countless drops at key times in games. Plus, he's known as a great blocker but he was a huge letdown in that area as well. A reliable redzone threat is needed if the Packers want to put points on the board.

Comment

we need to make a rules thread for the Packer's board and sticky it. all these extra threads are getting really annoying.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                          we need to make a rules thread for the Packer's board and sticky it. all these extra threads are getting really annoying.
                          Good idea!!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            Good idea!!! :)
                            should i create a thread for it? it would be best for everyone to vote on the rules and contribute.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                              should i create a thread for it? it would be best for everyone to vote on the rules and contribute.
                              Yeah, go ahead and do that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information