Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swap firsts & seconds with the Chargers and we give you Turner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Swap firsts & seconds with the Chargers and we give you Turner?

    this is MY trade idea, what do the PACK think about it?


    keep in mind, these clips are just from last year and dont include some amazing runs he had in 2005:

    http://www.dailymotion.com/jcdavey/v...1idt5_turnburn

  • #2
    Swap firsts and thirds and I'd say yea. That would value Turner as approximately the 46th pick of the draft.

    Comment


    • #3
      I never thought about it, but that really wouldn't be bad. I like it. We get our RB for the future, and still a first that we could use on someone like Griffin. I don't see it happening, but not a bad idea.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        I never thought about it, but that really wouldn't be bad. I like it. We get our RB for the future, and still a first that we could use on someone like Griffin. I don't see it happening, but not a bad idea.
        Some guy other than Arrigo on packerchatters has been talking about this trade for about a week or so by now. Same guy who said a Griffin deal was going to be announced soon. So, yea...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
          Some guy other than Arrigo on packerchatters has been talking about this trade for about a week or so by now. Same guy who said a Griffin deal was going to be announced soon. So, yea...
          I signed up for packerchatters but never use it. They are all complte morons over there and I like to hear other peoples points of view as well, not just packers fans. I saw one of your posts ther once though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            I signed up for packerchatters but never use it. They are all complte morons over there and I like to hear other peoples points of view as well, not just packers fans. I saw one of your posts ther once though.
            I joined in August '06, and: Total Cumulative Posts 32
            ( 0.1 posts per day / 0.05% of total forum posts )

            Really only joined cause the Joe Arrigo rumors were like crack and I had to register to read them.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
              I joined in August '06, and: Total Cumulative Posts 32
              ( 0.1 posts per day / 0.05% of total forum posts )

              Really only joined cause the Joe Arrigo rumors were like crack and I had to register to read them.
              Crack??? Where??? :)


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Crack??? Where??? :)

                It's crack. Hooray crack!

                Comment


                • #9

                  I want some crack,
                  But anyway I really like the Idea and Turner



                  Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think it is an absolutely miserable trade and that San Diego fans completely overrate Turner's value! That trade is about the equivalent of us giving up a very early 2nd round pick. The Bears only got the equivalent of a 3rd for Thomas Jones and you think we will give you a 2nd. Not gonna happen!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jdcozart View Post
                      I think it is an absolutely miserable trade and that San Diego fans completely overrate Turner's value! That trade is about the equivalent of us giving up a very early 2nd round pick. The Bears only got the equivalent of a 3rd for Thomas Jones and you think we will give you a 2nd. Not gonna happen!
                      Turner's value>>Jones' value

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        Turner's value>>Jones' value
                        But Turner isn't worth an early 2nd rounder


                        Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Swap 1st Round - Packers (30) / Chargers (16)

                          Give 2nd Round - Chargers (47) / Chargers (62)

                          Swap 3rd Round - Packers (93) / Chargers (79)
                          Last edited by The Legend; 03-25-2007, 05:17 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                            Swap 1st Round - Packers (30) / Chargers (16)

                            Give 2nd Round - Chargers (47) / Chargers (62)

                            Swap 3rd Round - Packers (93) / Chargers (79)
                            Michael Turner is no where near that in value. He's a decent running back, but he's running behind a great offensive line and gets to spell the best running back after he wears down a defense.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              nope we lose the chances of getting talented players by doing that and i dont want that. Turner isnt worth jack right now, If the Bears got a 2nd for a starting running back, im not giving anything more then a 4th.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information