Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Bay Packers to make a trade with the Patriots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start over!!!! Ginn and Olsen won't be there at those picks and the Packers wouldn't spend another draft pick on a RB so soon, maybe 6th/7th

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

where have you heard that the Patriots are willing to make that trade?

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
        1. Greg Olsen, TE, Miami
        1. Michael Griffin, SS, Texas
        2. Craig Davis, WR, LSU
        3. Tony Hunt, RB, Penn State
        4. Rory Johnson, OLB, Ole Miss
        5. Keith Jackson, DT, Arkansas
        6. Chase Johnson, OT, Wyoming
        7. Mike Otto, OT, Purdue

Thats more like it.
        -PackMan noway Olsen falls to 24
        -Griffin good pick and i agree
        -disagree with Davis because hes not the big treat we need hes just another Driver and Jennings nothin wrong with that but we needs a guy wit some size to go down field and bring down jump balls!!!
        - I like Barnes better than Johnson Barnes is a great athlete who also is a beast played DE the last 2 years wit a 4.4 40 and great quickness a poor mans Demarcus Ware i think. Look at how he produced there
        -Keith Jackson Jr. Right on PackMan he look very good against a great badgers O-Line.
        -Matt Trannon in the 6th or 7th 6'6 freak athlete i mean he played Bball 2 at MSU raw but could be a stud!

Comment

Originally posted by GadoR'Savior View Post
          -PackMan noway Olsen falls to 24
          -disagree with Davis because hes not the big treat we need hes just another Driver and Jennings
          I dis agree Davis is a treat... But if Olsen falls to 24 i will kiss anybodys feet who predidcted it ;)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            I dis agree Davis is a treat... But if Olsen falls to 24 i will kiss anybodys feet who predidcted it ;)
            You won't be kissing any feet then :)

Comment

yeah he is but im talkin west coast offense wr's. Mike McCarthy even said he want to bring in some big wr's when he got this job to fit his offense. Driver and Jennings are also threats but not like Jarrett, Rice, Meachem, and Well Ginn Jr. but thats because he is sooooo fast but i just want another Walker type. But i do like Buster Davis just not the type of WR i'd like us to grab

Matt Trannon is a major sleeper!!!!

Comment

Any link yet or some type of proof or anything?!?!? Or where u heard it from 50?

Comment

Originally posted by GadoR'Savior View Post
                  yeah he is but im talkin west coast offense wr's. Mike McCarthy even said he want to bring in some big wr's when he got this job to fit his offense. Driver and Jennings are also threats but not like Jarrett, Rice, Meachem, and Well Ginn Jr. but thats because he is sooooo fast but i just want another Walker type. But i do like Buster Davis just not the type of WR i'd like us to grab

Matt Trannon is a major sleeper!!!!
                  I wouldn't touch Rice but I like Meachem quite a bit and Jarrett wouldn't be a bad option

Comment

I posted something here about the Patriots & Packers trade a couple weeks ago. I don't remember where I first heard it from, but it wasn't anything I would consider more than a rumor anyways.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

It's nice to dream that we will get the #24 and #28 pick for the #16 pick but the reality is that it's highly unlikely. Just look at the values of the trade value chart.

16-1,000

24-740
                      28-660
                      = 1,400

The value of 1,400 is the #8 pick overall. I know the trade value chart isn't the end all be all for most teams but we are way off with the expected value with the #16 overall pick.

stephenson86

Comment

Why would the Patriots do that? That's just stupid.
                        And every report I've read has said the Chargers won't give up turner for less than a first round pick....where's everyone see they'd take a 2nd?

As for Ginn, I like his highlights, but he's not the type of receiver who will go over the middle when you need to. Even at Steve Smith's height, he's willing to take a hit. Best deep threat ever??? He's fast, but come on man. That's overkill. I think the packers need someone who's not afraid of contact. I like Meachem. He's big, tough and quick.
                        For some reaason, I don't like Jarrett. USC has produced some great wideouts, but there's just something about him that makes me feel uneasy. Not sure if that's the right word, but you know.

I do think the pack need to address the return game...in a major way. That's the only reason I do like Ginn. I can't see him being around @ 24 (which I highly doubt the packers will have). And I'd be shocked to see Olson there as well.

I do like Brandon Jackson. But I think i'm in the minority on that one...

What do you guys think of Yamon Figurs as a second day draft pick????

Comment

Originally posted by Mwkick View Post
                          Why would the Patriots do that? That's just stupid.
                          And every report I've read has said the Chargers won't give up turner for less than a first round pick....where's everyone see they'd take a 2nd?
                          Probably the same place that you "hear" they'll only take a first........rumorville.
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mwkick View Post
                            I do like Brandon Jackson. But I think i'm in the minority on that one...

What do you guys think of Yamon Figurs as a second day draft pick????
                            I like Jackson, just not in this situation. Also like Figurs, reminds me of Jerome Mathis.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I heard the packers will trade all three of their seventh rounders to the raiders for the first overall pick. Who do you think we should take?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                                I heard the packers will trade all three of their seventh rounders to the raiders for the first overall pick.
                                It's definately a possibility, I would have them throw in Micheal Huff too.

stephenson86

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information