Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to these guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What happens to these guys

    Jennings, if we get Moss or a WR in the first round
    Manuel/Underwood, if we get a SS in the draft
    Morency, if we trade for a RB or get Lynch
    Does Ingle Martin stay on the roster or get cut?
    What happens to Hodge if Barnett gets an extension?

    Thanks to BK for the sig

  • #2
    Originally posted by umphrey View Post
    Jennings, if we get Moss or a WR in the first round
    Manuel/Underwood, if we get a SS in the draft
    Morency, if we trade for a RB or get Lynch
    Does Ingle Martin stay on the roster or get cut?
    What happens to Hodge if Barnett gets an extension?
    1) Jennings learns for a year or will compete for #2 spot
    2) One will get relased/traded
    3) Depends if we draft QB and the Rodgers situation
    4) Barnett might switch outside, but Hodge should stay on and make good insurance for time being



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by umphrey View Post
      Jennings, if we get Moss or a WR in the first round
      Manuel/Underwood, if we get a SS in the draft
      Morency, if we trade for a RB or get Lynch
      Does Ingle Martin stay on the roster or get cut?
      What happens to Hodge if Barnett gets an extension?
      1. If we get Moss he will be the number three until Driver retires or moss is gone. I would imagine there would be a lot of 3 WR sets. I don't think we'll get a round 1 WR, but if so he and Jennings would battle out for the 2 and three, with again the other waiting to take over when Driver's done.
      3. Most likely both will stay on the roster. If the rookie proves to be good Manuel will be gone. Or manuel might complain his way out like Roman.
      4. Most likely stay, I don't think he's going to be cut
      5. Hopefully will start at MLB, with Barnett outside. Will stay on the roster at least this year, maybe will be looked to be traded after.

      Comment


      • #4
        this is something that should be posted in the packers discussion. Do not make pointless threads like this.

        Originally posted by princefielder28
        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          1. If we get Moss he will be the number three until Driver retires or moss is gone. I would imagine there would be a lot of 3 WR sets. I don't think we'll get a round 1 WR, but if so he and Jennings would battle out for the 2 and three, with again the other waiting to take over when Driver's done.
          3. Most likely both will stay on the roster. If the rookie proves to be good Manuel will be gone. Or manuel might complain his way out like Roman.
          4. Most likely stay, I don't think he's going to be cut
          5. Hopefully will start at MLB, with Barnett outside. Will stay on the roster at least this year, maybe will be looked to be traded after.
          I agree with all of these

          stephenson86

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            1. If we get Moss he will be the number three until Driver retires or moss is gone. I would imagine there would be a lot of 3 WR sets. I don't think we'll get a round 1 WR, but if so he and Jennings would battle out for the 2 and three, with again the other waiting to take over when Driver's done.
            3. Most likely both will stay on the roster. If the rookie proves to be good Manuel will be gone. Or manuel might complain his way out like Roman.
            4. Most likely stay, I don't think he's going to be cut
            5. Hopefully will start at MLB, with Barnett outside. Will stay on the roster at least this year, maybe will be looked to be traded after.
            I've always been a little hestitant about your last point but the rest I agree with.


            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

            Comment


            • #7
              Jennings would most likely play the slot reciever, and continue to grow as a reciever in a smaller role.

              Depends on what round, if it's first, then there will probably be a training camp battle at safety, with the first round pick probably prevailing, but a later round safety would be drafted as a backup, which won't happen.

              Same role he had last year.

              He stays and is able to grow as a backup QB.

              He will most remain a backup, or possibly get traded.
              Last edited by Boston; 03-28-2007, 04:05 PM.

              Hitman D

              "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
                this is something that should be posted in the packers discussion. Do not make pointless threads like this.
                This is legitimate new thread. Don't try to make this like the NFL forum where you can't talk about anything.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                  This is legitimate new thread. Don't try to make this like the NFL forum where you can't talk about anything.
                  It's not a topic like the Packers bring in FB Terrell Smith


                  Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i dunno where i posted this but if it wasn't the gb packers forum, i apologize.

                    and if you dont think this is thread worthy, you can **** because im pretty sure we are supposed to use the gb packer forum to discuss the packers. we dont have to wait for favre to retire for something to talk about.

                    Thanks to BK for the sig

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                      Jennings, if we get Moss or a WR in the first round
                      Manuel/Underwood, if we get a SS in the draft
                      Morency, if we trade for a RB or get Lynch
                      Does Ingle Martin stay on the roster or get cut?
                      What happens to Hodge if Barnett gets an extension?
                      1-Jennings will be our number 3 until Driver leaves.

                      2- One of the 2 will be cut (i'd guess Manuel) and the other is a backup.

                      3- Morency is our #2 and will get some playing time, which will most likely happen.

                      4- Ingle Martin will stay, i don't see why not.

                      5- I'm not sure what we'll do with Hodge. He'll likely become a backup and be traded or leave eventually unless Barnett gets moved outside.

                      Sig thanks to mockalicious

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      Debug Information