1st Packer Memory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Packer Memory

My first memory was actually the Packers superbowl Loss to the Denver Broncos. I was Watching it with my dad and after that I knew I would be a Packer fan for the rest of my life, and that I would proudly lay down my life for mein furur if it came to it. I remeber the Packers superbowl victory the year before a little but not too much to realize what was actually going on.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

I remember the first touchdown of the super bowl win and then I remember watching Desmound howard get the MVP

Originally posted by princefielder28
    Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

I remember Sterling Sharp in a Thanksgiving game..I can't remember if that was the game he got hurt in or not.

Comment

My dad took me to a Bills-Packers preseason game. He's a Bills fan, and I wanted to simply root for the opposite team my dad was, I cheered for the Packers.

I've been a fan ever since :)

Comment

My most memorable memory had to come against the Raiders when Jeff Thomason caught a TD in the back of the endzone to win the game.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
            I remember Sterling Sharp in a Thanksgiving game..I can't remember if that was the game he got hurt in or not.
            Nope, it wasnt. I was at the game Sharpe got hurt. It was against the Falcons at County Stadium. It was the last Packer game ever at County Stadium.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I vaguely remember the super bowl win. The sad thing is, i really didn't become a fan until the loss.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                Nope, it wasnt. I was at the game Sharpe got hurt. It was against the Falcons at County Stadium. It was the last Packer game ever at County Stadium.
                my dad was at that game to. he was gunna save his ticket but then by the end of the game bill got spill on it from when they cheered or somethin. Was that the playoff game when farve ran in on a touchdown, or am I way off

Originally posted by princefielder28
                Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

My first memory I remeber well was the '96 season. But I remeber seeing Favre in '95, and the Pack was wearing Green, I liked Green at the time, so the Pack became my team. It was when they won the super bowl that won my heart. I was a Skins fan prior.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    My first memory I remeber well was the '96 season. But I remeber seeing Favre in '95, and the Pack was wearing Green, I liked Green at the time, so the Pack became my team. It was when they won the super bowl that won my heart. I was a Skins fan prior.
                    Sorry to hear you were a Skins fan :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

You were what????????????

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        You were what????????????
                        A [whisper]skins fan[/whisper]
                        It wasnt my decision, I was 2

Comment

My first Packer memory was the Packer's playoff loss to the 49'ers, when TO caught the TD pass in what would have been the '98 or '99 playoffs I think.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                            My first Packer memory was the Packer's playoff loss to the 49'ers, when TO caught the TD pass in what would have been the '98 or '99 playoffs I think.
                            I remeber that one, I cryed that whole night

Comment

I remeber that one, I cryed that whole night
                              I was too young to care at that point, the only point where I have been drawn to tears was "The play that shall not be named." Involving the Eagles.

stephenson86

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information