No announcement yet.

Question about Green Bay's Pick at 16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol and when i was the frist person to put Olsen in the frist for the packers, everyone thought it was too early for him, i guess i was wrong huh, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      lol and when i was the frist person to put Olsen in the frist for the packers, everyone thought it was too early for him, i guess i was wrong huh, lol.
      If you were going off his college performance then I guess there's a reason for people to laugh but following the combine there was no question that he belongs in round 1

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

TT usually picks guys with good production, Olsen has a lot of potential but his agent and lack of production will not make him the pick for the Packers.

Comment

i hope we dont take olsen in the first. what a waste

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
          biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
            it still is

Originally posted by princefielder28
            Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
              OR, become a Packer fan.
              He already secretly is.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
                i hope we dont take olsen in the first. what a waste
                Yeah it would be a terrible waste considering Bubba dropped a trillion passes

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Yeah it would be a terrible waste considering Bubba dropped a trillion passes
                  the guy was a second round pick until he ran a 4.4 fourty. so tell me, how does someone go from 32+ to 16? straight line speed in shorts is WAY different then football speed. the fourty is the most overrated statistic come draft time. and that coming from you just makes it even more laughable, some of the stuff you say is stupid, theres other tight ends that we can get for better value, taking olsen at 16 is a terrible choice, if we trade down then maybe
                  Last edited by cuzifelt1ikeit; 04-01-2007, 01:18 PM.

biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

the guy was a second round pick until he ran a 4.4 fourty. so tell me, how does someone go from 32+ to 16? straight line speed in shorts is WAY different then football speed. the fourty is the most overrated statistic come draft time. and that coming from you just makes it even more laughable, some of the stuff you say is stupid, theres other tight ends that we can get for better value, taking olsen at 16 is a terrible choice, if we trade down then maybe
                    Greg Olsen had to prove he had the physical skills b/c GMs knew that the QB sucked and they couldn't get him the ball

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      Greg Olsen had to prove he had the physical skills b/c GMs knew that the QB sucked and they couldn't get him the ball
                      part of the skillset doesnt depend on the qb. such as pass and run blocking as well as route running. not to mention hands

Comment

part of the skillset doesnt depend on the qb. such as pass and run blocking as well as route running. not to mention hands
                        GMs had no clue how good his hands were b/c he never got the ball and when he did he made plays. He is a 1st round talent.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                          GMs had no clue how good his hands were b/c he never got the ball and when he did he made plays. He is a 1st round talent.
                          im just not sold. i think he is shining because of the class this year

Comment

im just not sold. i think he is shining because of the class this year
                            Thats fine! Thats your opinion and I can understand why you feel that way

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information