Milwaukee Brewers Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
    anyone else planing on going to some games this season?
    I might this weekend when we play the Cubs. Also I know a guy who gets tickets through his work that are first row on the third base line. I usually get a cople games in from those seats.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      I might this weekend when we play the Cubs. Also I know a guy who gets tickets through his work that are first row on the third base line. I usually get a cople games in from those seats.
      Thats awesome!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
        anyone else planing on going to some games this season?
        I might as soon as I go off to college or when I come to visit campus.

Comment

Originally posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
          Blue Jays Are Gonna Dominate This Yerr!!!
          damn straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
            Blue Jays Are Gonna Dominate This Yerr!!!
            The Yankees are going to walk all over the Blue Jays

Comment

Originally posted by Empire View Post
              The Yankees are going to walk all over the Blue Jays
              Tch, your all wrong, Nats all the way, well i really cant say that, I dont watch Baseball enough

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                Tch, your all wrong, Nats all the way, well i really cant say that, I dont watch Baseball enough
                Turn to the dark side and become a Yankee fan. It's the only way.

Comment

Prince is soon to be the King of Milwaukee!! I say he hits a dinger tonight, man im upset my friends mom decided not to give us her tickets anymore....im goin to the Cubs game on Friday, prob start a fight or something cuz cub fans and f***** idiots! Cant stand them, at all! Theres a few funny fights on youtube from brewer cub games at miller park haha i got a kick outta them

this is gado r savior

Comment

Yankees?? Its all bout the Angels in the AL, im a die hard Brewer fan but in the AL the Angels are goin to be darn good deff in 08

1b Kotchman
                    2b Kendricks
                    ss Cabrera
                    3b Woods
                    LF Anderson
                    CF Matthews Jr.
                    RF Guerrero
                    C Matheis
                    DH Moralas
                    bench Figgins
                    Brewer Angel World Series in 2008

Comment

I don't know why, but I have always liked the Brewers for some reason, even though you gave us Bud Selig. I think the Brewers have a legit shot at taking the Central this year. Cecil's kid is going to chase 50 on his own this year, I've always liked Richie Weeks, now if he can just stay healthy. How close is that Braun kid from taking over third? Didn't he get drafted the same year as Alex Gordon?

Good luck with this year. And whenever you're ready to send Ben Sheets to Boston, just let us know. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        I don't know why, but I have always liked the Brewers for some reason, even though you gave us Bud Selig. I think the Brewers have a legit shot at taking the Central this year. Cecil's kid is going to chase 50 on his own this year, I've always liked Richie Weeks, now if he can just stay healthy. How close is that Braun kid from taking over third? Didn't he get drafted the same year as Alex Gordon?

Good luck with this year. And whenever you're ready to send Ben Sheets to Boston, just let us know. :p
                        Braun's bat is ready for the big leauges, but he's just got to shore up his defense, I think he'll be ready my mid season and starting from there on just like what they did with Weeks

Originally posted by princefielder28
                        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

I lost my virginity in a Hotel in Milwaukee after a Brewer's game last year..

Comment

IF Weeks can lay off bad pitches and make contact, IF JJ Hardy can stay healthy, IF Prince can pick up where Carlos Lee left off, IF Geoff Jenkins can bring his batting avg. up to aruond .275, IF Turnbow and locate, and IF Suppan can be anything like he was in the playoffs last year, the BrewCrew will make the playoffs.

There is a lot of IF's, and the Brewers are a perfect example of the word P-O-T-E-N-T-I-A-L

Honestly, I think they put it all together, and squeak into the NL Wild Card.

Go Brewers!

Comment

Baseball is fairly boring to watch on tv, but I like the Brewers and hope we win a lot of games this year.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Ben Sheets working on the full game. Would have been a perfect game had it not been for a HR. I wish I could have watched the whole thing, but at least I see the finish.

I don't like the new announce, I want Sutton back.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information