Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Brewers Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    1 down, 161 to go until the playoffs! :)


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • #32
      Sheets had a helluva a game.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        Sheets had a helluva a game.
        so did the blue jays on the Tigers :) :p

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          so did the blue jays on the Tigers :) :p
          Hey I came in here being nice. Don't make me leave being mean. :)

          Comment


          • #35
            Scotty D, love the sig...

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
              so did the blue jays on the Tigers :) :p
              Talk about the Jays and Tigers in two months and then see who's laughing


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Mwkick View Post
                Scotty D, love the sig...
                Thanks. + rep lol

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  Talk about the Jays and Tigers in two months and then see who's laughing
                  Yeah I'm not in panic mode yet. But you guys have to be excitited about the Brewers this year. They look pretty good. The Cardinals should regress also.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    Talk about the Jays and Tigers in two months and then see who's laughing
                    ok i will. Mark it down somewhere lol.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I got a $50 spot the brewers finish higher then the cubs n cards. i hope i don't regret that bet...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Mwkick View Post
                        I got a $50 spot the brewers finish higher then the cubs n cards. i hope i don't regret that bet...
                        You should feel good about your chances


                        Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Like someone said earlier....barring injuries. I just want one year with Sheets healthy. Can the baseball gods grant this wish???

                          I just got back from spring break in florida....but my roomie told me that it's the best brewer game he's seen in years. From what Yost said, it must have been pretty special. Let's keep it rollin...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Mwkick View Post
                            Like someone said earlier....barring injuries. I just want one year with Sheets healthy. Can the baseball gods grant this wish???

                            I just got back from spring break in florida....but my roomie told me that it's the best brewer game he's seen in years. From what Yost said, it must have been pretty special. Let's keep it rollin...
                            Most definitely!!! :)


                            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Ben Sheets working on the full game. Would have been a perfect game had it not been for a HR. I wish I could have watched the whole thing, but at least I see the finish.

                              I don't like the new announce, I want Sutton back.
                              I'm with you, I enjoyed sutton more than any football annouser you'll ever hear, he just had that voice when they would hit a homer or had any sort of big play, I'm gunna miss him this summer

                              Originally posted by princefielder28
                              Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
                                I'm with you, I enjoyed sutton more than any football annouser you'll ever hear, he just had that voice when they would hit a homer or had any sort of big play, I'm gunna miss him this summer
                                Anderson wasn't in football, he was in golf


                                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information