Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
    another sweet loss tonight, that's 7 in a row!

here's what we've got left:

Wed 4 Boston 8:00 PM-W
    Fri 6 at Atlanta 7:30 PM-W
    Sat 7 New York 8:30 PM-L
    Mon 9 Orlando 8:00 PM-L
    Wed 11 Indiana 8:00 PM-L
    Fri 13 at Boston 7:30 PM-W
    Sat 14 Charlotte 8:30 PM-L
    Mon 16 Atlanta 8:00 PM-L
    Wed 18 at Cleveland 7:00 PM-W
    I got them finishing out 5-5 but they all could easily be loses.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      I got them finishing out 5-5 but they all could easily be loses.
      well seeing as this is pretty much our lineup for the rest of the year, they could all pretty much be losses.

Michael Redd, GF
      Ersan Ilyasova, F
      Brian Skinner, FC
      Charlie Bell, GF
      Mo Williams, PG
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

well seeing as this is pretty much our lineup for the rest of the year, they could all pretty much be losses.

Michael Redd, GF
        Ersan Ilyasova, F
        Brian Skinner, FC
        Charlie Bell, GF
        Mo Williams, PG
        Yeah they were all complete guesses. There aren't any that I could tell you would be a sure win.

Comment

Yeah they were all complete guesses. There aren't any that I could tell you would be a sure win.
          I don't think we should complain at all if they lose.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Weren't you already supposed to not suck?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              I don't think we should complain at all if they lose.
              That's what I'm saying.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Weren't you already supposed to not suck?
              Yeah, I wasn't expecting this kind of year. Injuries have absolutely killed though. I'm glad Stotts is gone and i think we will be a playoff team next year.

Comment

That's what I'm saying.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting this kind of year. Injuries have absolutely killed though. I'm glad Stotts is gone and i think we will be a playoff team next year.
                You bring up the coaching sitaution with Stotts being fired but he should've never gooten the job becuase Terry Porter was doing a decent job and should've been held on to.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  You bring up the coaching sitaution with Stotts being fired but he should've never gooten the job becuase Terry Porter was doing a decent job and should've been held on to.
                  Yeah I would have rather have had Porter than Stotts. I didn't agree with the fireing of Porter but at least they are consistant.

Comment

I didn't like how they fired him. It was a shock to everyone after garaunteeing his job was safe. But personally I didn't think he was a good hire in the first place. Easier said now than before, but I was hoping they would try to get someone with a little more experience. And then the Stotts signing....like someone said, at least they are consistent. It would have been nice to see them get Flip Saunders. He was interested at one point. Oh well, I guess that's business....

BTW, the bucks beat the Celtics tonight for those of you who didn't hear. My roommate was all pissed, but even with a "worse" record, you could still not end up with the first pick. Gotta love the lottery...

Comment

Any Bucks fans here?

PG-????? Bring back Mo Williams or even better, sign Chauncey Billups next year.
                      SG-Michael Redd
                      SF-Kevin Durant
                      PF-Charlie Villanueva
                      C-Andrew Bogut
                      that's even worse defense than we have now. and i doubt there are enough balls to go around.

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

PG Mo Williams
                      SG Michael Redd
                      SF Charlie V (probably better off at SF also)
                      PF Andrew Bogut
                      C Greg Oden
                      this wouldn't be great defensively either. charlie v cannot play sf consistently because he doesn't have the quickness to guard 3s every game. bogut has trouble with the quicker 4s but i like this better than the first.

my depth chart if i get a top pick:
                      mo/bell
                      redd/mo
                      patterson/simmons
                      bogut/charlie
                      oden/bogut

i think that this lineup, if coach k uses it correctly through bogut, would be great. and if he sticks to his "if you don't play defense, you'll be benched" policy, we could be a contender.
                      i just hate how stotts has misused bogut. i think he's gonna be great.

however, if we don't get a top 2 or so pick, i wouldn't be opposed to grabbing conley if he declares and just let mo walk or S&T him.

Comment

Originally posted by beef View Post
                        that's even worse defense than we have now. and i doubt there are enough balls to go around.

this wouldn't be great defensively either. charlie v cannot play sf consistently because he doesn't have the quickness to guard 3s every game. bogut has trouble with the quicker 4s but i like this better than the first.

my depth chart if i get a top pick:
                        mo/bell
                        redd/mo
                        patterson/simmons
                        bogut/charlie
                        oden/bogut

i think that this lineup, if coach k uses it correctly through bogut, would be great. and if he sticks to his "if you don't play defense, you'll be benched" policy, we could be a contender.
                        i just hate how stotts has misused bogut. i think he's gonna be great.

however, if we don't get a top 2 or so pick, i wouldn't be opposed to grabbing conley if he declares and just let mo walk or S&T him.
                        Simmons would start over Patterson

Comment

if he's completely rehabbed, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by beef View Post
                            if he's completely rehabbed, sure.
                            I would assume so considering it would be a total year

Comment

well another loss tonight, and now Redd is shut down for the last 6 games. Looks like losing out is very likely now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2831245
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Well, with ATL's win tonight we've got 3rd place locked up regardless if we win or lose against CLE tomorrow. Now all we need is the lottery to go our way!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information