No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully this is the last time we're in this "great" of a draft position for a while. buuuut i'll still be praying for a top 2 pick :D

Comment

Originally posted by beef View Post
      hopefully this is the last time we're in this "great" of a draft position for a while. buuuut i'll still be praying for a top 2 pick :D
      I'll pray with you

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
        Well, with ATL's win tonight we've got 3rd place locked up regardless if we win or lose against CLE tomorrow. Now all we need is the lottery to go our way!
        When is the lottery?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
          When is the lottery?
          not sure, but the draft is June 28
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

i'm not 100% but i'm pretty sure i heard it was this sunday.

EDIT: scratch that, May 22nd.
            Last edited by beef; 04-19-2007, 07:38 PM. Reason: wrong date

Comment

May 22 NBA Draft Lottery
              May 29 NBA Pre-Draft Camp begins
              June 18 Deadline for early entrants to withdraw

NBA Draft - Vital Information

What: 2007 NBA Draft
              When:
              June 28, 2007
              Where:
              Madison Square Garden, NY
              Rounds:
              Two rounds
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

May 22 NBA Draft Lottery
                May 29 NBA Pre-Draft Camp begins
                June 18 Deadline for early entrants to withdraw

NBA Draft - Vital Information

What: 2007 NBA Draft
                When:
                June 28, 2007
                Where:
                Madison Square Garden, NY
                Rounds:
                Two rounds
                Thanks Vince!

Comment

Who would you guys want to get if we (heaven forbid) don't get a top 2 pick?

Obviously it will all depend on our position, but who wouldn't you mind getting as a consolation prize assuming Durant and Oden are both gone?

Someone I wouldn't mind at all seeing the Bucks grab is Corey Brewer. I think he could fill out our roster perfectly. He really showed me a lot in this most recent championship run.

So who would you guys want?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Brother View Post

Obviously it will all depend on our position, but who wouldn't you mind getting as a consolation prize assuming Durant and Oden are both gone?

Someone I wouldn't mind at all seeing the Bucks grab is Corey Brewer. I think he could fill out our roster perfectly. He really showed me a lot in this most recent championship run.

1.Oden
                    2.Durant
                    3.Horford
                    4.Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Brother View Post

Al Horford, Julian Wright, Brandon Wright

Comment

They would all be project players. The talent drops off so much after those 2. It would be interesting. I say trade the pick. You have the youth and the cap space to sign someone big.
                        I don't like any of the Florida guys other than Horford. Jimmy Kimmel said it all about Noah, "Joakim Noah has done a lot for women's basketball." And I just don't know where Brewer would play. He's not that big.
                        Enough rambling, if they keep the pick, draft Horford or bring in some athleticism with Brandon Wright...

Comment

Originally posted by Mwkick View Post
                          They would all be project players. The talent drops off so much after those 2. It would be interesting. I say trade the pick. You have the youth and the cap space to sign someone big.
                          I don't like any of the Florida guys other than Horford. Jimmy Kimmel said it all about Noah, "Joakim Noah has done a lot for women's basketball." And I just don't know where Brewer would play. He's not that big.
                          Enough rambling, if they keep the pick, draft Horford or bring in some athleticism with Brandon Wright...
                          Brewer can be a solid NBA player at 6'8" with long arms and a good defender, but wouldn't be a good choice at 3 or so. I like Wright after the Big 2

Comment

Brewer is the second coming of Tayshaun Prince. He'll have to fit in the right system...
                            Last edited by Mwkick; 04-24-2007, 11:35 PM.

Comment

The draft lottery is tomorrow, everybody get their good luck charms ready!

Comment

The draft lottery is tomorrow, everybody get their good luck charms ready!
                                What time? Harris should/will bring the ones from 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information