X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    Hakim Warrick signed to a 1-year deal
    http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/52196297.html

great move, he should probably start or at least get a lot of time at PF. I'm not completely sold on him as a player, but love the one-year deal. He obviously feels he is undervalued and coming to Milwaukee for playing time and hopefully a bigger FA deal next year. Seems like good motivation for a breakout type year to me.
    I love me some Hakim Warrick, nice deal.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      I love me some Hakim Warrick, nice deal.
      Another nice move for Hammond. Warrick isn't a great player but he has his spurts. He's like a poor mans Charlie Villanueva.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
        Another nice move for Hammond. Warrick isn't a great player but he has his spurts. He's like a poor mans Charlie Villanueva.
        I agree, he's not a banger by any means. Tall, lanky guy that seems to live more on the perimiter than down low, but he'll be formidable splitting time with Ersan.

Bucks release Salim Stoudamire and Bruce Bowen today.

Comment

• Warrick is an occasional dunk highlight...Good enough for me.

And they didn't release Bruce Bowen, they released his corpse. Done city.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Warrick is an occasional dunk highlight...Good enough for me.

And they didn't release Bruce Bowen, they released his corpse. Done city.
            It looks like Hammond is taking the approach of quanity over quality. We have the 2 guys he drafted in Alexander and Mbah a Moute, 1 guy in Amir Johnson whom was drafted and played for the orgainizion in which Hammond came, and now Warrick who's been solid but nothing special yet.

With all the youth there is bound to be struggle so if someone gets cold we have options. I just can't wait to clear the Redd and Gadzuric contracts so the rebuilding can really take hold.

Comment

• The Toronto Star reports that the Raptors are finalizing a deal that will send Carlos Delfino and Roko Ukic to the Bucks for Amir Johnson and another as-yet-unnamed player. Milwaukee's acquisition of Hakim Warrick may have made Johnson expendable, and with Richard Jefferson gone and Michael Redd recovering from major surgery they could use some depth on the wings. If the deal goes through, Delfino (who is currently playing in Russia) would need to sign at least a two-year contract.

http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/200...-and-roko.html
              The Bucks making some more moves. I was hoping to see what Johnson offered but with Luc Richard, Alexander, Illy, and Warrick we were kind of overstocked at forward.

Comment

The Bucks making some more moves. I was hoping to see what Johnson offered but with Luc Richard, Alexander, Illy, and Warrick we were kind of overstocked at forward.
                I'd like to see Amir and what he can do but the move would be very understandable, helps round out the depth of our roster.

Comment

• G/F Sonny Weems, acquired from Denver in the Malik Allen trade, was the other player traded to the Raptors from the Bucks.

Comment

• GM John Hammond comfirmed that he will not not match the T'Wolves offer to Sessions. Sucks to see him go but the Bucks are trying to gain financial freedom which should come into full effect after this season.

Comment

GM John Hammond comfirmed that he will not not match the T'Wolves offer to Sessions. Sucks to see him go but the Bucks are trying to gain financial freedom which should come into full effect after this season.
                      One of the few Bucks players I really enjoyed watching play. He was scrappy and always going hard... Guess it's going to be another season of hoping Redd and Bogut stay healthy and them hovering around .500

Comment

• Not too many bright spots in tonights loss other than Brandon Jennings' near triple double. Michael Redd looked rusty and slow, as did Andrew Bogut. Lousy, slow defense. Lots of fouls, costly turnovers, and missed open shots in crucial situations. Kinda what we've come to expect out of the Bucks the past few years, but hey, its only the first game. We get Delfino back tomorrow though, so hopefully that will possibly provide another good player off the bench. Jennings though, looked great running the point in his first start. He showed flashes of absolute brilliance, but then showed areas that needed improvement. The kid has all the tools, hopefully his drive to be the best brings Milwaukee a great point guard for the future. GO BUCKS!!

Comment

• It's exciting to see Jennings start off well

Comment

• Yea man, I have to keep reminding myself that this kid just turned 20 a few days ago. His court vision is mind boggling. Great handles, sets a good tempo and seems to get everyone involved. Once he makes his opponent have to respect his outside shot, he's going to be even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Packystan View Post
                              Not too many bright spots in tonights loss other than Brandon Jennings' near triple double. Michael Redd looked rusty and slow, as did Andrew Bogut. Lousy, slow defense. Lots of fouls, costly turnovers, and missed open shots in crucial situations. Kinda what we've come to expect out of the Bucks the past few years, but hey, its only the first game. We get Delfino back tomorrow though, so hopefully that will possibly provide another good player off the bench. Jennings though, looked great running the point in his first start. He showed flashes of absolute brilliance, but then showed areas that needed improvement. The kid has all the tools, hopefully his drive to be the best brings Milwaukee a great point guard for the future. GO BUCKS!!
                              I wouldn't say that in a sense. I mean the 76ers were a playoff team the past 2 years and the Bucks gave them a run for 3.5 quarters while playing a rookie PG, having Redd and Bogut come back after playing in only 33 and 36 games respectfully, and while getting little from their forwards.

Remember that the Bucks were in the playoff hunt up until late last season. Once Redd and Bogut get their feel of the game back and their minutes increase we'll get a chance to fully see how they will fair this season.

I was estatic to see Jennings perform how he did but he defintely needs to work on his defense and limiting the turnovers. Nice to finally see a 1st round pick contribute for us and show flashes of becoming a star player. Hopefully he can hold up over a full season though.

Its only 1 game too. If they can develop some guys this year, especially Jennings, then the future should start looking a little brighter for the Bucks.

Comment

• I don't know if any of you caught tonights game verse the Pistons but Jennings was a stud again. He took over in the 3rd quarter and scored 16 points which gave the Bucks the lead and they never looked back.

This kid is something special. The Bradley Center went nuts when Jennings took over and his speed/athleticism is definetly proving to be a spark to the team. Downside he was in foul trouble again.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information