No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just happened to flip it on during that 3rd quarter and couldn't believe it. Brandon Jennings and Greg Jennings. Sweet!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Michael Redd out for 2 weeks...same old story

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        Michael Redd out for 2 weeks...same old story
        Honestly I think its a good thing. Every time Redd's been out the Bucks play more team basketball. This should put more pressure on Jennings to become the new team leader.

Also the Bucks officially announced that they've declined Joe Alexander's option, comfirming reports from last Friday. Sad that Hammond's first pick will be gone after 2 injury plagued seasons but at least he's not keeping around dead weight.

Comment

• I don't watch the Bucks much but I read in the 06-07 season we went 3-17 during 20 games when Redd was hurt

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
            I don't watch the Bucks much but I read in the 06-07 season we went 3-17 during 20 games when Redd was hurt
            And they were 17-32 last year without Redd. Either way I can't wait until he's gone. I can't see him declining his $18 million option for next season though unless he comes back strong from this latest injury.

Comment

• why did that dumb*** get the ball in the final seconds? Typical Bucks collapse.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                why did that dumb*** get the ball in the final seconds? Typical Bucks collapse.
                14 point lead at halftime. Up 18 at times throughout the game and the Bucks just came out flat in the 2nd half... Only bright side is that Jennings can score and Bogut looks like he's coming back to form. I just hope that Jennings doesn't fall in love with scoring or we'll just have another Mo Williams clone on our hands. The guy needs at least 5 dimes a game.

Comment

• The bright side, Brandon Jennings looks like he will be a stud. The dark side, he's on a dead-end team and will leave the second he gets a chance.

Thank God Joe Alexander will be gone after this year. I am glad they didn't pick up his option. Granted injuries have hampered him, but he looks like another white "stiff"...Sorry Bogut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    The bright side, Brandon Jennings looks like he will be a stud. The dark side, he's on a dead-end team and will leave the second he gets a chance.

Thank God Joe Alexander will be gone after this year. I am glad they didn't pick up his option. Granted injuries have hampered him, but he looks like another white "stiff"...Sorry Bogut.
                    Jennings looks like a legit ROY canidate. Its nice to finally see a Bucks pick that might have some star power to him. I just hope we can get some players in here over the next 2-3 years and that the team stays in Milwaukee.

Comment

• Jennings having another stellar night against a team that he thought was going to draft him. He's got 7 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, but 2 fouls at the end of the 1st quarter. Bucks lead 40-22

Oh and Jodie Meeks has 9 points too.
                      Last edited by cvv84; 11-07-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                        Jennings having another stellar night against a team that he thought was going to draft him. He's got 7 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, but 2 fouls at the end of the 1st quarter. Bucks lead 40-22

Oh and Jodie Meeks has 9 points too.
                        hahaha the Knicks are so awful, it's great

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Its now 66-35 Bucks at the half. Bogut, Jennings, and Meeks are all in double figures. Bucks winning the rebounding battle 2-1 so far while shooting 58% to the Knicks 34%

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                          hahaha the Knicks are so awful, it's great
                          It's going to even get funnier when they fail to land LeBron and Wade during the offseason. I like how the media is jumping on them for drafting Jordan Hill over Brandon Jennings too. Ironic seeing that the Bucks wanted Hill while we lucked out with Jennings.
                          Last edited by cvv84; 11-07-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=cvv84;1869441]Its now 66-35 Bucks at the half. Bogut, Jennings, and Meeks are all in double figures. Bucks winning the rebounding battle 2-1 so far while shooting 58% to the Knicks 34%

If only they could play the T-Wolves and Knicks every night

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              If only they could play the T-Wolves and Knicks every night
                              Yeah, but at least they're winning without Redd and they're doing it with young players. They're playing much better team basketball. Its also kind of funny how when the Bucks beat the T'wolves people were calling it an upset.

The Knicks are starting to shoot a little better and have the lead under 30 now. Bucks are up by 29 nearing the end of the 3rd quarter.

Comment

• I think it is safe to say that Hammond got it right with this year's draft. Two of the top scorers on the night were rookies. I really like what Skiles is doing with Jennings and Ridnour.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information