Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
    I think it is safe to say that Hammond got it right with this year's draft. Two of the top scorers on the night were rookies. I really like what Skiles is doing with Jennings and Ridnour.
    And who knows if he would have got it right in last years draft too seeing we really won't know until Alexander gets healthy. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute was a pretty good find so at least we got something out of that draft.

I'm so glad that Jennings is an emerging player. We really needed that badly. With Meeks I think at the least we have a guy who can come in and hit jumpers and threes.

Hakim Warrick has been a pretty nice pickup too. I don't know if anyone saw that highlight of his dunk but it was pretty specatular.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
      I just happened to flip it on during that 3rd quarter and couldn't believe it. Brandon Jennings and Greg Jennings. Sweet!
      There's no relation is there?

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
        And who knows if he would have got it right in last years draft too seeing we really won't know until Alexander gets healthy. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute was a pretty good find so at least we got something out of that draft.

I'm so glad that Jennings is an emerging player. We really needed that badly. With Meeks I think at the least we have a guy who can come in and hit jumpers and threes.

Hakim Warrick has been a pretty nice pickup too. I don't know if anyone saw that highlight of his dunk but it was pretty specatular.
        Alexander is a whiff. He's hurt for an extended period of time, and they didn't pick up his option. I think that's admitting a mistake. Not saying he doesn't have talent, but there's no future for him in Milwaukee.

Oh, and Brian Butch is playing overseas. He has a blog on Big Ten Network's website...Kinda interesting

Comment

• On Edit: Posted a question in the wrong thread.
          Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 11-10-2009, 10:04 PM.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Anything to this Corey Hart for Angel Pagan rumor?
            Bwahhh haa haaa haaa!

Comment

Bwahhh haa haaa haaa!
              haha I'm an idiot.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                haha I'm an idiot.
                I was laughing at the trade proposal though.

Comment

• Brandon Jennings 4th quarter tonight against the Nuggets was the closest thing I've seen to perfection for the Bucks in an incredibly long time. He almost single-handedly won that game with free throws and 2 gigantic back-to-back 3's when they were only up by 1.

Woah it feels weird being excited about the Milwaukee Bucks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    Brandon Jennings 4th quarter tonight against the Nuggets was the closest thing I've seen to perfection for the Bucks in an incredibly long time. He almost single-handedly won that game with free throws and 2 gigantic back-to-back 3's when they were only up by 1.

Woah it feels weird being excited about the Milwaukee Bucks...
                    It was a fun game to watch and shows people that the Bucks aren't as bad as they think they are. Funny how we let Charlie Villanueva and Ramon Sessions leave in free agency and the team has gotten better without them. I love the way they play when Redd is out.

Comment

• What's your take on Meeks thus far and his role for the next year or so. I'm a UK fan so I'm obviously interested in how he's doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        What's your take on Meeks thus far and his role for the next year or so. I'm a UK fan so I'm obviously interested in how he's doing.
                        I love him and think he can be a big part of this team in the future. He'll never be a superstar, but if he can develop to be a good defender, I'd be thrilled to have him as our SG in the future.

He's never gonna be a huge creator on Offense I don't think, but i could easily see him as a spot-up shooter and decent defender who can average like 15 points a game and with Jennings ability to create plays and dish and even Bogut possibly drawing a double and dishing to him as well, he could be the perfect fit if he steps up on D.

I think he'll continue to get more chances to play very soon since Delfino is just awful. Skiles loves defense though and Meeks just isn't there yet to be an all-around player.
                        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          What's your take on Meeks thus far and his role for the next year or so. I'm a UK fan so I'm obviously interested in how he's doing.
                          He's getting some playing time with Redd out and so far he's been playing pretty well. He started out pretty rough but they keep playing him and he's steadily improved. His 19 points and 4 3-pointers were key in a win the other day. He's showing to be a good shooter and I'd imagine he's going to keep in the rotation even when Redd does return.

Comment

He's getting some playing time with Redd out and so far he's been playing pretty well. He started out pretty rough but they keep playing him and he's steadily improved. His 19 points and 4 3-pointers were key in a win the other day. He's showing to be a good shooter and I'd imagine he's going to keep in the rotation even when Redd does return.
                            Agree. with Meeks it's all about him continuing to get more PT and he'll be fine

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Brandon Jennings >>> Whoever your team drafted

Comment

• What an incredible game!!! Love watching this team

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information