Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bogut missed way too many shots (6/20), Jennings shined but was outshined by fellow rookie T. Evans, and once again they just failed to close.

    It's another great game to watch, but another tough loss to swallow. They are competing I suppose...

    Comment


    • Did I ever mention how much I hate Michael Redd?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
        Did I ever mention how much I hate Michael Redd?
        No, i don't think haha


        Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

        Comment


        • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          No, i don't think haha
          Seriously, he missed 2 free throws that would've pretty much sealed the game. I can understand Bogut missing his but Redd? Another close game but luckily we won this one.

          Comment


          • He reminds me of Allen Iverson...Not necessarily playing style, but the way when he gets inserted into a lineup you'd expect them to get better. Yet, for some reason they don't seem to have "it".

            I thought Nuggets, man they are stacked. He only kind screwed up the connections they had. It seems that way with Redd so far this season. I'm probably way off, but just a radom observation.

            Comment


            • Its starting to get ugly in Milwaukee. Redd and Bogut were both benched for the entire 2nd half in the loss last night. We started hot but cooled drastically since Redd returned. Gotta get that Jennings/Bogut combo going again like in the beginning of the year.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                Its starting to get ugly in Milwaukee. Redd and Bogut were both benched for the entire 2nd half in the loss last night. We started hot but cooled drastically since Redd returned. Gotta get that Jennings/Bogut combo going again like in the beginning of the year.
                The team just doesn't have the energy and confidence that it did a couple weeks ago and losing will do that to you


                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                Comment


                • Brandon Jennings showed off his new "high and tight" frow tonight as the Bucks took care of the lowwwly Nets tonight. Only 9 points, but with shades of Kendall Gill he looked good doing work.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    Brandon Jennings showed off his new "high and tight" frow tonight as the Bucks took care of the lowwwly Nets tonight. Only 9 points, but with shades of Kendall Gill he looked good doing work.
                    I love his character. Adds a little bit of flair to the team that was greatly needed. He and Bogut got benched late again but it was when the Bucks had the lead so Skiles could've just been resting them.

                    Comment


                    • This is one of the most pathetic 2nd half's I've ever seen this team play. Can't hit a shot, can't drive the line, can't defend...

                      Comment


                      • They actually came back and won! Bogut 27 points, 13 rebounds, 1 assist, 6 blocks, and 1 steal.

                        Jennings was descent but I think he needs to learn that its ok to shoot the ball too. He seems to be focusing on passing more, which is good, but I'd like to see him create a shot for himself once and awhile.
                        Last edited by cvv84; 01-09-2010, 12:05 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                          They actually came back and won! Bogut 27 points, 13 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 blocks, and 1 steal.

                          Jennings was descent but I think he needs to learn that its ok to shoot the ball too. He seems to be focusing on passing more, which is good, but I'd like to see him create a shot for himself once and awhile.

                          Agreed, he is way too passive out there. There are times when I watch him, and I am like just take it to hoop, but then he passes. I wonder if Skiles has anything to do with it? But I don't mind him passing, it is just he could take more shots and really take it to the hoop.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
                            Agreed, he is way too passive out there. There are times when I watch him, and I am like just take it to hoop, but then he passes. I wonder if Skiles has anything to do with it? But I don't mind him passing, it is just he could take more shots and really take it to the hoop.
                            Thats what I'd like him to do too. I like that he can dish the ball but if he can balance that with scoring he'll improve the entire offense. The real key seems to be Bogut. When he gets going the offense starts rolling.

                            Comment


                            • Wow, hats off to Bogut and Mike Redd tonight. I turned the game off with 5 mins left thinking they were heading towards a loss... Once again though, they pleasantly surprised me. Gutty win.

                              Comment


                              • Redd leaves the game with a knee injury - the same knee that he tore up a season ago.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information