Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    In all likelihood Conley won't be there though b/c Atlanta really needs a PG and if they don't choose him with the 3rd pick then Atlanta really likes Horford. At 4 Memphis also really likes Horford but if he is unavailable Jerry West would probably go with Conley.
    You never know what will happen. Yes they need a PG but they've needed one for a few years now and keep passing them up. Either way I feel like we are getting a good player so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

I really hate the thought of taking Conley. My first choice is Horford, then I'm really liking Jeff Green. Wright would be just fine with me aswell. I'd take Mo over Conley hands down, Conley is more of a true point guard but I don't really see him as an improvement to our team. If we aren't able to resign Williams I am confident going into the season with Charlie Bell. I am a huge Bell fan, he's my favorite player not counting Redd. Now resigning Williams is huge , I'm not saying that Bell should start over him just that I'm alright with him if we can't resign Williams. We don't need a PG, we need a forward. Whether it's a 3 or a 4 something has to change there.

Comment

I have the feeling that the Bucks are going to take Yi. but i think we are going to trade him if we do get him. there is no real reason why i think this but its just a hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          I really hate the thought of taking Conley. My first choice is Horford, then I'm really liking Jeff Green. Wright would be just fine with me aswell. I'd take Mo over Conley hands down, Conley is more of a true point guard but I don't really see him as an improvement to our team. If we aren't able to resign Williams I am confident going into the season with Charlie Bell. I am a huge Bell fan, he's my favorite player not counting Redd. Now resigning Williams is huge , I'm not saying that Bell should start over him just that I'm alright with him if we can't resign Williams. We don't need a PG, we need a forward. Whether it's a 3 or a 4 something has to change there.
          If we do draft Wright then Villanueva could always move to the 3 b/c IMO he's more of a natural 3 anyways. With the PG position I think it is crucial to re-sign Mo Williams b/c he is very young, 24, and he will only continue to get better. If we can't re-sign him Charlie Bell has shown that he is capable and in free agency Chauncey Billups is always a possibility b/c he has expressed some interest in the past in coming here.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            That's exactly how I feel. Charlie needs to move to the 3 and we desperately need a defensive minded 4 as we already have the offensive firepower. My first choice would be Horford, but he'll most likely be gone. Green has really been growing on me lately though, and I wouldn't have any problem with him being the pick. Both of the Wrights are very intriguing but have a lot of questions about their motivation. All in all I think we'll get a solid player. Can't wait!
            Originally posted by njx9
            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
              That's exactly how I feel. Charlie needs to move to the 3 and we desperately need a defensive minded 4 as we already have the offensive firepower. My first choice would be Horford, but he'll most likely be gone. Green has really been growing on me lately though, and I wouldn't have any problem with him being the pick. Both of the Wrights are very intriguing but have a lot of questions about their motivation. All in all I think we'll get a solid player. Can't wait!
              Villanueva sliding down to the 3 is the best possible move, but I would be just fine with kicking out Simmons to put Green at the 3. Horford is exactly the kind of player we need, but if he's gone it gets shakey at PF. Brandan Wright is alright, but he has too small of a frame. At 6-10 he weighs only 200 lbs. He'll get pushed around like a ***** in the post if he doesn't add weight.

Comment

The Chicago Tribune put this idea out today:

The Bucks re-sign Mo Williams and then deal him and the 6th pick to Atlanta for Picks 3 and 11

Comment

The Bucks re-sign Mo Williams and then deal him and the 6th pick to Atlanta for Picks 3 and 11
                  That would basically ensure that Conley would be the #3 pick. Why wouldn't we just re-sign Mo and draft a forward at #6 instead?

Comment

Originally posted by nbarnett56 View Post
                    That would basically ensure that Conley would be the #3 pick. Why wouldn't we just re-sign Mo and draft a forward at #6 instead?
                    Mo wants 9 or 10 million a year and I don't know if the Bucks want to pay that.

Comment

Mo wants 9 or 10 million a year and I don't know if the Bucks want to pay that.
                      Yeah I saw that on the ESPN boards. It also said that the Bucks are willing to pay $7 or $8 million per year. Whats another million or 2? I really hope they can keep him because I do not want Conley.

Comment

Originally posted by nbarnett56 View Post
                        Yeah I saw that on the ESPN boards. It also said that the Bucks are willing to pay $7 or $8 million per year. Whats another million or 2? I really hope they can keep him because I do not want Conley.
                        Well if they got the 3rd pick I would guess that they would select Al Horford and then with Pick 11 maybe Javaris Crittenton. Then come free agency I see them making a strong push at Chauncey Billups, but all this is very unlikely.

Comment

Well if they got the 3rd pick I would guess that they would select Al Horford and then with Pick 11 maybe Javaris Crittenton. Then come free agency I see them making a strong push at Chauncey Billups, but all this is very unlikely.
                          Ah true, I guess that wouldn't be such a bad option but I'd prefer to keep Williams and hopefully draft Brandan Wright.

Comment

I'd rather resign him and keep him.

I have made up my mind, Jeff Green at 6.

Comment

According to sources the bucks are looking to move up in an attempt to select Florida PF Al Horford

Comment

According to sources the bucks are looking to move up in an attempt to select Florida PF Al Horford
                                I'd like that. Sounds like Brandon Wright is slipping a bit. I'd still like to see him as our pick. A youngster with superstar potential that we can afford to bring along slowly for a year or 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information