Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i hope he plays because he reminds of a chinese version of Dirk. who we traded away. Lets just hope we do whatever it takes to keep him. but there still is a chance that he will ask for a trade. i just hope we dont follow though with it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
      i hope he plays because he reminds of a chinese version of Dirk. who we traded away. Lets just hope we do whatever it takes to keep him. but there still is a chance that he will ask for a trade. i just hope we dont follow though with it.
      But you also have to remember that European players back then were unknowns. It looked like the right move at the time to trade Dirk.

      I don't think we'll trade him. From what I read on JSonline and CBSsportsline is that Yi said he will play for the bucks and is happy to be in the NBA. All this talk of playing in a big market seems to be coming from his handlers.

      I'm actually pretty excited for the season now and I'm glad that Conley was taken by Memphis. I didn't want him plus it should better our chances of Mo returning.

      Comment


      • i think if we get Mo or Billups we will have a very good chance to make the playoffs. cause we need help at our guard position

        Comment


        • Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
          i think if we get Mo or Billups we will have a very good chance to make the playoffs. cause we need help at our guard position
          Pretty much everyone that needed a guard filled it in the draft. I'd rather keep Mo because he is younger and starting to enter his prime whereas Billups is getting older and is he a product of Detroits system?

          Comment


          • he could be a product, but still he has talent, and personally i would rather keep Mo. but if leaves we should go after billups also i like the SF from the bobcats Wallace.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
              he could be a product, but still he has talent, and personally i would rather keep Mo. but if leaves we should go after billups also i like the SF from the bobcats Wallace.
              I agree with that. Though I think Mo has to be priority number one. This has been a really frantic 2 days now with all this Yi talk. Trade rumors are flying left and right....

              Comment


              • According to ESPN Yi has yet to report to Milwaukee and his camp is seeking a trade.


                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                Comment


                • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  According to ESPN Yi has yet to report to Milwaukee and his camp is seeking a trade.
                  Great pick!

                  Hitman D

                  "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                  Comment


                  • great article by the AP

                    http://greenbaypressgazette.com/apps.../70629182/1225


                    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      According to ESPN Yi has yet to report to Milwaukee and his camp is seeking a trade.
                      Its all assumptions about this trade talk IMO. Yi didn't come to Milwaukee because he's playing the Chinease basketball team.

                      Comment


                      • Wow, this surprised me. http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sports...ion22314=90381

                        8) Who will win Rookie of the Year?

                        43.6%Kevin Durant
                        16.5%Yi Jianlian
                        15.2%Greg Oden
                        5.1%Mike Conley Jr.
                        4.4%Corey Brewer
                        3.8%Al Horford
                        3.2%Other
                        2.8%Joakim Noah
                        1.8%Brandan Wright
                        1.5%Jeff Green
                        1.4%Al Thornton
                        0.9%Nick Young

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Wow, this surprised me. http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sports...ion22314=90381

                          8) Who will win Rookie of the Year?

                          43.6%Kevin Durant
                          16.5%Yi Jianlian
                          15.2%Greg Oden
                          5.1%Mike Conley Jr.
                          4.4%Corey Brewer
                          3.8%Al Horford
                          3.2%Other
                          2.8%Joakim Noah
                          1.8%Brandan Wright
                          1.5%Jeff Green
                          1.4%Al Thornton
                          0.9%Nick Young
                          i say Joakim Noah ;)

                          Comment


                          • Well this certainly is an interesting situation the Bucks have gotten themselves into. There are rumors that, if Yi absolutely refuses to give Milwaukee a chance, he may be traded to Golden State for Brandon Wright and several other players. We'll see......
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                              Well this certainly is an interesting situation the Bucks have gotten themselves into. There are rumors that, if Yi absolutely refuses to give Milwaukee a chance, he may be traded to Golden State for Brandon Wright and several other players. We'll see......
                              I doubt we trade him. I hope that we don't. Larry Harris drafted him, now he better stick with him. He was well aware of the situation coming into the draft. If we need to play a little hardball to get him to come to Milwaukee, then do it. We have the power in this relationship. The only other option he has is to stay in China for ever.

                              Comment


                              • I think it was dumb for Milwaukee to draft him in the first place. They knew he doesn't want to play there. It'd be like if San Diego drafted Eli and kept him.

                                Designs by Thule

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information