Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Any Bucks fans here?

Join me in cheering for the Bucks to lose out so we can pass the Celtics and draft Kevin Durant (if the lottery doesn't screw us over)!

Barring injuries we'd be sick with Durant!

PG-????? Bring back Mo Williams or even better, sign Chauncey Billups next year.
    SG-Michael Redd
    SF-Kevin Durant
    PF-Charlie Villanueva
    C-Andrew Bogut
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Not a Bucks fan but I think youd benefit more from getting Oden. Bogut should be at PF like its nobodies business.

PG Mo Williams
    SG Michael Redd
    SF Charlie V (probably better off at SF also)
    PF Andrew Bogut
    C Greg Oden

I think that lineup is better than the one you posted. You have adequate offensive fire power, a defensive stopper downlow would be better than adding another scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      Not a Bucks fan but I think youd benefit more from getting Oden. Bogut should be at PF like its nobodies business.

PG Mo Williams
      SG Michael Redd
      SF Charlie V (probably better off at SF also)
      PF Andrew Bogut
      C Greg Oden

I think that lineup is better than the one you posted. You have adequate offensive fire power, a defensive stopper downlow would be better than adding another scorer.
      I don't have a problem with that either. I know Bogut could play PF but I wasn't sure if Villanueva could play SF. If that's the case I'd be all for Oden, more than likely we'd have to get the #1 pick to get him though. We do desparatley need defense.
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

lol, NBA is the only sport where you need alot of talented back ups, thats how the Raptors are in the Playoffs :)

Comment

If the Celtics don't get Durant or Oden out of this season I may kill myself. OK not really. But we're cursed when it comes to the ping-pong balls, so you have a shot...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            If the Celtics don't get Durant or Oden out of this season I may kill myself. OK not really. But we're cursed when it comes to the ping-pong balls, so you have a shot...
            You guys need to stop winning games against teams like Cleveland. We've got a nice losing streak going, if we keep it up we may finish the season ahead of you (in the lottery standings). With Bogut and Villanueva out for the season we're probably not gonna win many more. It's bittersweet rooting for them to lose, but a good draft pick is all we have going for this season.

Comment

If we would get either the first or 2nd pick we could have a crazy team. If we get a top 2 pick we will get one of those guys.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                If we would get either the first or 2nd pick we could have a crazy team. If we get a top 2 pick we will get one of those guys.
                If they both declare that is....

Neither of them have any reason not to, but you never know. If those to aren't an option we'd have to go with either Julian or Brandan Wright, though there's a possibility Julian won't declare either.

Comment

I am 100% agreeing with the idea of Bogut at Power Forward and the Bucks drafting Oden. However, this draft has A LOT of *impact players. Anywhere in the top 6 and Milwaukee will find someone who will immediately contribute

Comment

GO BUCKS! LOSE OUT!!

Draft 1st Kevin Durant Or Oden 2nd and IM HAPPY!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                      GO BUCKS! LOSE OUT!!

Draft 1st Kevin Durant Or Oden 2nd and IM HAPPY!
                      2.5 games out of 2nd and we play Boston twice :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

go Raptors, playoffs are going to be carzy!

Comment

The reason the Raptors are in the playoffs is because the Eastern Conference sucks....they should change the rules that only winning teams make the playoffs. ridiculous how bad the east is.

Bogut is a true center. they tried him at PF last year and he struggled. C is his natural position. The bucks would be dumb to take Oden over Durant. They'd almost have to trade Bugot then and he's "the franchise". And Villenueva can play SF, but he's a true PF as well. He's not fast enough to guard SF.

I just hope they get a 1 or 2 pick. First time in my life I want a team to lose!!! Then again it doesn't REALLY matter, they could still get the number 1 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mwkick View Post
                            The reason the Raptors are in the playoffs is because the Eastern Conference sucks....they should change the rules that only winning teams make the playoffs. ridiculous how bad the east is.

Bogut is a true center. they tried him at PF last year and he struggled. C is his natural position. The bucks would be dumb to take Oden over Durant. They'd almost have to trade Bugot then and he's "the franchise". And Villenueva can play SF, but he's a true PF as well. He's not fast enough to guard SF.

I just hope they get a 1 or 2 pick. First time in my life I want a team to lose!!! Then again it doesn't REALLY matter, they could still get the number 1 pick.
                            Draft Durant!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

another sweet loss tonight, that's 7 in a row!

here's what we've got left:

Wed 4 Boston 8:00 PM
                              Fri 6 at Atlanta 7:30 PM
                              Sat 7 New York 8:30 PM
                              Mon 9 Orlando 8:00 PM
                              Wed 11 Indiana 8:00 PM
                              Fri 13 at Boston 7:30 PM
                              Sat 14 Charlotte 8:30 PM
                              Mon 16 Atlanta 8:00 PM
                              Wed 18 at Cleveland 7:00 PM

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information