• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Lombardi
    started a topic Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Milwaukee Bucks Discussion

Any Bucks fans here?

Join me in cheering for the Bucks to lose out so we can pass the Celtics and draft Kevin Durant (if the lottery doesn't screw us over)!

Barring injuries we'd be sick with Durant!

PG-????? Bring back Mo Williams or even better, sign Chauncey Billups next year.
    SG-Michael Redd
    SF-Kevin Durant
    PF-Charlie Villanueva
    C-Andrew Bogut

• princefielder28
    replied
    Livingston was a pleasant surprise tonight for sure...Jackson was ice cold and in foul trouble all game which was the deciding factor...this is definitely a deep team and I am excited about the year

Leave a comment:

• cvv84
    replied
    Damn they let this one get away.

Good points though:

Shaun Livingston looked really good

Larry Sanders looks much improved - but still developing

Brandon Jennings FG% was descent until he chucked up a few 3's late in the game while playing from behind

Bogut made it through healthy and made 3-4 FT's

Bad spots:

The 3rd quarter. Their defense and shooting went in the tank which let the game slip away

Technical fouls. Stephen Jackson and Drew Gooden...

Rebounding. We got killed on the glass but an undersized team.

Leave a comment:

• cvv84
    replied
    I was hoping the Bucks would swing a deal and land Derrick Williams but that went pretty quickly after the trade.

I liked getting rid of Salmons and Magette and the move ended up saving us something like $5 million. I kind of wish we stayed at 10 though and took either Alec Burks, Kawhi Leonard, or Marcus Morris.

I feel like either of those 3 guys would've gave us a much more needed impact and positions of need. Harris is a sleeper but its going to take a few years for him to develop. And his ceiling isn't very high to begin with.

All in all we still need guys to develop and take bigger steps. So far that hasn't happened with picks like Jennings and Sanders. A guy like Williams could've really opened up our offense and give us some potential star power.

Leave a comment:

• Zycho32
    replied
    Is Jon Lauer worth more than Jon Brockman?

Leave a comment:

• princefielder28
    replied
    Tobias Harris was the Bucks selection...i'm a fan of the pick...he's a hard working kid who performed very well as a frosh at a school surrounded by chaos all year

Leave a comment:

• EvilMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    Bucks have made a deal!

so far...they acquire Stephen Jackson, Shaun Livingston, Beno Udrih, 19th pick

Corey Maggette and 7th pick head to Charlotte

John Salmons and the 10th pick headed to Sacramento
    i like it. We need a backup point guard and Beno will be perfect for that. Obviously scorers are needed in the NBA, but they are easy to find and always get overpaid and as a result traded often. We go from having 2 of those guys in Maggette and Salmons to now just having 1 so although I'm not a real SJack fan, it turns 2 bad contracts into 1 so I'm fine with that part too. Hopefully we can still get a nice player at 19 as well.

Leave a comment:

• princefielder28
    replied
    Bucks have made a deal!

so far...they acquire Stephen Jackson, Shaun Livingston, Beno Udrih, 19th pick

Corey Maggette and 7th pick head to Charlotte

John Salmons and the 10th pick headed to Sacramento
    Last edited by princefielder28; 06-23-2011, 04:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• princefielder28
    replied
    draft week is here

-Bogut is being rumored in a potential swap wth the T'Wolves for the 2nd pick

-the team will match any offer made to RFA Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

Leave a comment:

• princefielder28
    replied
    With the Bucks being at the 10th pick I'd love to see them select Klay Thompson...this team needs someone who just knows how to score

Leave a comment:

• cvv84
    replied
    Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Well in actuality most teams that win the lottery will take Kyrie Irving, and a few teams could take Enes Kanter #1. So if the Bucks sneak into the top 3 they could easily land Williams.
    Either way its highly unlikely the balls bounce the Bucks way. I'd love to get Williams though or that kid from San Diego State.

Leave a comment:

• SeanTaylorRIP
    replied
    Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
    We'd also be the 1st team to go from #10 to #1, seeing thats our only hope of landing him.
    Well in actuality most teams that win the lottery will take Kyrie Irving, and a few teams could take Enes Kanter #1. So if the Bucks sneak into the top 3 they could easily land Williams.

Leave a comment:

• cvv84
    replied
    Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    Lottery night!!!! our chance to land Derrick Williams
    We'd also be the 1st team to go from #10 to #1, seeing thats our only hope of landing him.

Leave a comment:

• princefielder28
    replied
    Lottery night!!!! our chance to land Derrick Williams

Leave a comment:

• princefielder28
    replied
    good news, season ends Wednesday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information