Packers Uni's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Uni's

My brother sent me this link that details all of GB's uniforms changes and ideas over the years. http://www.packersuniforms.com/

I thought these proposed uni's from Ron Wolf and Mike Holmgren were pretty interesting, and maybe with a few tweaks I wouldn't mind GB actually being green and gold.

Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

no I like how they are now

Comment

eh, in all honesty, the color scheme is pretty ugly now...but, i wouldn't change it for anything.

Comment

That is a really sweet website, but i really like the colors scheme we use now with the green and yellow. For some reason the green and gold on there doesn't appeal to me.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It wouldn't look right with different unis

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I love the throwbacks. I'm so glad I get to see them on thanksgiving.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I wouldn't mind going with the Don Hutson Throwbacks for the entire year.

For the current uni, I like the stripes on the sleeves versus the GB.
              The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

I'd prefer to just keep it the same

Comment

They remind me of Notre Dame, not good.

Comment

Ya the Packers have classic and very recognizable uniforms. They shouldn't change them.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information