Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Dead Money Problem

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10245197

Don't know if everyone has seen this... it is kind of embarrassing.

saw it a while ago. im thuroughly disgusted. damn you casserly. i never understood why Sam Cowart didn't make the roster. He was stout in run support during preseason, wouldve been a fine backup.

Comment

That is sad knowing that 30% of our salary cap isnt even on the team. The Texans are more of a team building through the draft rather than going through free agency anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
        That is sad knowing that 30% of our salary cap isnt even on the team. The Texans are more of a team building through the draft rather than going through free agency anyways.
        do you mean "building" through the draft?

Comment

Well every team has a good percentage of dead money. However after this yr. we should be in much better conditions money wise. Also I think our FO is doing a better job of manuevering around our cap space. Remember what they did with Johnson to clear up space to bring in Schaub and Green, that was a nice move.

Comment

Damn You Casserly!

Comment

Originally posted by datchapin View Post
              Well every team has a good percentage of dead money. However after this yr. we should be in much better conditions money wise. Also I think our FO is doing a better job of manuevering around our cap space. Remember what they did with Johnson to clear up space to bring in Schaub and Green, that was a nice move.
              Well we have the best percentage of dead money. If you will......

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information