No announcement yet.

Biggest Draft Need

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who would you take Rashard Mendenhall or Jonathan Stewart if both were available?

Comment

Personally, I would take Jonathan Stewart because he's a little stronger, but I would be happy with Mendenhall.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I like Jonathan Stewart and think he would be a better fit with the Texans. Honestly our offensive line isn't too special, so the chances the RB has to get to the safeties and CB's aren't many. We could use a powerful runner who can run over linebackers because we cannot keep our RB's clean.

Comment

I really don't think we need to take a corner in the first round, since we have Daunta Robinson & Fred Bennett. We do need to draft one in probably round 3 for some depth, but if we take a corner in round one, we would be spending a first round pick basically on a nickelback, sure he'll start until Robinson comes back Daunta & Fred are our starters.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I would take Mendenhall over Stewart. Mendenhall has plenty of strength, will be effective inside, and I think he has more speed then Stewart which makes him better on the outside. I didn't watch much of Stewart this past year but I didn't see him too involved in the passing game which I also think Mendenhall is better in. And also, I think our offensive line is pretty good run blocking and has been for awhile. When Dominik Williams (formerly Davis) rushed for 1500 yards that was pretty impressive. Since he left we haven't had anyone capable of that. But if Ronny Dayne got more carries he would easily go over 1,000. Darius Walker was able to get into the secondary a couple of times with the limited amount of carries he had this season. Offensive run blocking is not a big problem.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information