No announcement yet.

Ahman Green signs with Houston

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it doesn't, like I've said before if AD is still on board when we pick we will either pick him or trade down. I seriously doubt that we wouldn't take him if he were available at our pick. It wouldn't be a good idea to give him the load right away anyway given his history of injuries. If anything I think this signing shows that we are eyeing AD closely since we brought in a back who is good but not spectacular to split carries.

Comment

Originally posted by jewbacka
      cunningham [removed expletive] you have no idea what you're talking about
      You're an idiot, go away

Comment

Originally posted by jewbacka
        cunningham [removed expletive] you have no idea what you're talking about
        Why you gotta be like that?

Comment

Dumb signing. He's 30 years old, declining, and tore his thigh muscle. He's not that good anymore and was overpaid.

Comment

Originally posted by MP123 View Post
            Dumb signing. He's 30 years old, declining, and tore his thigh muscle. He's not that good anymore and was overpaid.
            It's not a bad signing at all. Sure he's declining but if we keep him more than two seasons I will be surprised. Which means he would not see close to all of the money from that contract. As for getting overpaid, welcome to FA this year. Everyone is getting more money than they deserve, it's just the trend this year. The Texans have plenty of cap space and so far we haven't really made any other impact FA signings, so it doesn't really make a difference to us we still have plenty of cap room.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information