Okoye At 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okoye At 10

well i think the move for schaub will gives us the oppuronity to take okoye because atlanta is either taking landary or moving up to get calvin johnson

Okoye wouldn't be bad, I really like him, but if Landry is there when we pick I would love to get him.

Comment

Okoye, Landry or Levi Brown... a LT is a must at some point but i think we can get a Tony Ugoh in the 2nd and again stock the OL in the 4th...

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
        Okoye, Landry or Levi Brown... a LT is a must at some point but i think we can get a Tony Ugoh in the 2nd and again stock the OL in the 4th...
        Tony Ugoh in the 2nd would be an awesome pick, especially if we had a 2nd round pick...

Comment

Originally posted by Dunta_23 View Post
          Tony Ugoh in the 2nd would be an awesome pick, especially if we had a 2nd round pick...
          Ouch man, you think you would get used to that, but for some reason it still stings like a mofo.

Comment

I doubt we take Levi, he doesn't fit our system at all.
            Okoye would be a great pick but I doubt we go DLine 4 years in a row.

Comment

Didn't the Bears do it. I don't think it's about how many you take and remember the first yr. Babin was an extra pick we actually took D-rob that yr. first. TJ just doesn't seem like he'll work out and Williams is the only real one we picked in the 1st that seems to have a real bright future. I wouldn't be against it if it's the best move, but only time will tell right?

Comment

Datchapin, it's good to see you back here. I love Okoye, and although I don't think that DT is our biggest need, it's still big. I don't like the idea of getting another 1st round Dlineman, but I could live with it cause I love Okoye.

Comment

Originally posted by datchapin View Post
                  Didn't the Bears do it. I don't think it's about how many you take and remember the first yr. Babin was an extra pick we actually took D-rob that yr. first. TJ just doesn't seem like he'll work out and Williams is the only real one we picked in the 1st that seems to have a real bright future. I wouldn't be against it if it's the best move, but only time will tell right?
                  Datchapin, you're back!? Where have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                    Datchapin, you're back!? Where have you been?
                    Long story short. Got a GF, computer crashed and burned and GF convinced me I would be ok w/out it. It was cool, until she found my bank account and saw how much I was paying for my season tix. She went off and commited the cardinal sin of calling my team a looser, kicked her to the curb. All this in the off-season, wow, I thought stuff like that only happened during the season when I become a rabid fan. Oh well, GO TEXANS!!!

I swear women these days. Don't they get the fact that if I'm so committed to the Texans I have no issues with commitment. I hate to sound conceited, but hey it's her loss.

Comment

Okoye is a stud. In a shallower draft, he would go top 3. In fact, I wouldnt be terribly upset if the Browns took him this year at number 3.

Comment

trade down, pick up a 2nd rounder, and draft a wr first round, corner/safety/d-line/o-line 2nd and 3rd (best available at any of those positions)...unless AP is on the board at #10...then take him.

Comment

Originally posted by datchapin View Post
                          Long story short. Got a GF, computer crashed and burned and GF convinced me I would be ok w/out it. It was cool, until she found my bank account and saw how much I was paying for my season tix. She went off and commited the cardinal sin of calling my team a looser, kicked her to the curb. All this in the off-season, wow, I thought stuff like that only happened during the season when I become a rabid fan. Oh well, GO TEXANS!!!

I swear women these days. Don't they get the fact that if I'm so committed to the Texans I have no issues with commitment. I hate to sound conceited, but hey it's her loss.
                          HAHAHAHA, Datchapin you are my hero, that's hilarious.

Comment

Datchapin is everyone's hero.

Comment

you would get a young d-line full of potential in Johnson, Williams and Okoye

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information